Tamworthowl

Rotherham

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

These will be gone within 2-3 minutes.

 

What a week, 

Barnsley (A)

Arsenal vs. Man City (Sunday 4pm)

Rotherham (A)

Newcastle (H)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yunga_swfc said:

 ?????

 

April 2nd, be a right match for 4th place, Champions league spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the email address to put yourself on waiting list? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rotherham Update: Just 80 tickets remain, likely to sell out within the next hour #swfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon we might get a few more. Can't see them selling out. I know it said final allocation but they said same for Villa and we got more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ANDY said:

 

 

Get one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I reckon we might get a few more. Can't see them selling out. I know it said final allocation but they said same for Villa and we got more.

 

You could be right.  We've had more from them in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

 

You could be right.  We've had more from them in the past.

 

Yeah and I honestly can't see their fans having an appetite for it especially when it's on SKY as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

 

Yeah and I honestly can't see their fans having an appetite for it especially when it's on SKY as well.

 

And after they have just been relegated by Fulham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they don't give us any more, I wouldn't mind going in the home end. 

Doesnt usually appeal to me but it's only at Rotherham. 

 

Does anyone know which blocks are closest to away end? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

 

Get one?

 

 

yes mate

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

If they don't give us any more, I wouldn't mind going in the home end. 

Doesnt usually appeal to me but it's only at Rotherham. 

 

Does anyone know which blocks are closest to away end? 

 

 

Have you seen what they have done to stop us getting tickets in the home end?

 

If you've never bought tickets from Rotherham before you have to provide postcode and a utility bill and they will also cross check names with our ticket office 

 

it says they've all done this because We've said we will sell out. 

 

JUST GIVE US MORE TICKETS THENNNN! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BarlboroughOwl1 said:

Have you seen what they have done to stop us getting tickets in the home end?

 

If you've never bought tickets from Rotherham before you have to provide postcode and a utility bill and they will also cross check names with our ticket office 

 

it says they've all done this because We've said we will sell out. 

 

JUST GIVE US MORE TICKETS THENNNN! 

Chuffing nora 

 

So if I was a genuine Miller who just wanted to pay on gate, I wouldn't be allowed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

Chuffing nora 

 

So if I was a genuine Miller who just wanted to pay on gate, I wouldn't be allowed? 

Don't think there is any pay on the gate pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BarlboroughOwl1 said:

Don't think there is any pay on the gate pal

Just been on their website and read the information. 

 

Do you think SWFC would actually tell them who we are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pod9 said:

Just been on their website and read the information. 

 

Do you think SWFC would actually tell them who we are? 

Yeah. 

They will get swfc to just run the name in the system and see if it comes up with you ever buying tickets from them and you ll also need a Rotherham postcode with a matching bill. 

 

Theyve been clever ever with making sure we don't get our mits on them. Unless you have a miller mate. 

 

Long and short is just send us more tickets, there won't be many of their fans there and we could easily take 5000 plus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now