Blackburn tonight....

Its their game in hand on over Bristol who play Huddersfield over the weekend, in the same way that Burton are setting up in games to make every point count I don't feel that Blackburn will be rolling over for Fulham in any way shape or form, I'm could see it being a frustrating draw for Fulham....., well I'm hoping anyway.

You could be right. Mowbray has been around the block, and his team will be fighting for survival tonight.

On the other hand, Fulham are flying and their away form in particular is superb:-

Fulham Away 28 goals and 30 points

Owls away 18 goals and 24 points (played one game more)

Hopefully at some point soon Fulham's surge will stumble a little, and it could be tonight. 

Best case come Friday at 10pm

Owls 65

Reading 64

Fulham 60

Worst case

Reading 67

Fulham 63

Owls 62

Gulp

44 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You could be right. Mowbray has been around the block, and his team will be fighting for survival tonight.

On the other hand, Fulham are flying and their away form in particular is superb:-

Fulham Away 28 goals and 30 points

Owls away 18 goals and 24 points (played one game more)

Hopefully at some point soon Fulham's surge will stumble a little, and it could be tonight. 

Best case come Friday at 10pm

Owls 65

Reading 64

Fulham 60

Worst case

Reading 67

Fulham 63

Owls 62

Gulp

And Fulham on 66 points at weekend. 

I think DC would pull the trigger

Fulham will tear Blackburn a new one tonight. 

Undefeated in their last seven, scoring for fun and they just wholloped the then league leaders 3-1 away (should have been at least 4). 

It's their chance to finally get into the top 6 and unfortunately I can't see them not seizing the opportunity. 

Guest The Horse

I can see a draw too.

Fulham have been going all out to catch the playoffs.

Let's see how they fare now they are in the driving seat. We could never take advantage of our 'easy' games against Brentford and Burton. 

First serious pressure for Fulham tonight. 

Interesting to see how they deal with it. 

The most annoying thing is it shouldn't have got to this stage. 

The reason we find ourselves in this situation is because of not beating the likes of Brentford and Burton at home. 

If we'd done our job there, then Saturday's defeat, though frustrating, would not have been anywhere near as bad. 

Just now, SiJ said:

The reason we find ourselves in this situation is because of not beating the likes of Brentford and Burton at home. 

If we'd done our job there, then Saturday's defeat, though frustrating, would not have been anywhere near as bad. 

and Leeds (twice) and Ipswich...........but then theres Newcastle away and Huddersfield away

C'mon Joao!! Smash a few in lad, now's the time to come good! 

Can only see it going one way unfortunatley. We shouldn't be in the position of wanting/needing other teams to give us a result, only ourselves to blame. BUT it's not over until that fat cow sings, 9 games left, anything is possible. 

8 minutes ago, AlbertOB said:

and Leeds (twice) and Ipswich...........but then theres Newcastle away and Huddersfield away

2 good away performances don't get you promoted. It shows we can get to the level we need to be at though, but we just seem to be misfiring all season. 

Edited by robowl4life

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yes, exactly this. Not so long ago we had a nice cushion between us and 7th. Shouldn't have come down to this game being one that we could end up moving down to 7th. However a win on Friday would be massive. Reading on a poor run so would be nice to take advantage of that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl