If I was DC,

...and there was a really decent manager out there, I'd be sorely tempted to pull the trigger on Carlos. A change just might kick start a run to gaurantee a play off place at least (with a decent chance of going through) or even top two. 

The way things are looking, we'll sneak in the play offs at best, with zero form 

Can see it happening!!!

No appetite to change the manager at this stage, and to be honest, what would anybody else do with such an ad hoc group of players. At least, in theory anyway, Carlos should know what to do with them, after all, he flipping bought them

9 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

...and there was a really decent manager out there, I'd be sorely tempted to pull the trigger on Carlos. A change just might kick start a run to gaurantee a play off place at least (with a decent chance of going through) or even top two. 

The way things are looking, we'll sneak in the play offs at best, with zero form 

Can see it happening!!!

We have a manager and we should ALL get behind him for the final nine games . 

2 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Two players per position why you moaning?

Oh yes thats right sorry I forgot Carlos has spunked millions away.

Lets not blame him though 

what shall we do then?

5 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Two players per position why you moaning?

Oh yes thats right sorry I forgot Carlos has spunked millions away.

Lets not blame him though 

2 players per position, not 2 key players per position. 

Replacing Hutch,  Fessi, Lees and Lee would set us back 25 million plus.

Let's be real....we are not newcastle

16 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Can see it happening!!!

Get a grip on reality. Who do you think is going to swoop in and make it all alright. Carlos is doing A ok so let him get on with it and get off your armchair and retune to Hallam.

Don't be so ridiculous, we all need to remember how far we've come in so little time. If our heads go now and we give them some stick and ask for Carlos out we'll cause the unrest, we've got major injury problems but we're still in with a shout who knows who may be fit when the play offs start but let's not do this lol 

remember the spirit when we lost at Wembley, where's that gone.

Dig in and enjoy the ride all we can do!