Too many squad players

Seriously. Not enough match winners on the pitch. Especially with fessi reportedly out for the run in. Too many bog standard squad players. The only top class plater is rhodes yet no decent crosses because we have failed to strengthen full backs and wings for nearly a year now.

I've bet my brother i will go full kit willy puller to Wembley if we get there. Shinnies en all. Not worried (sadly).

But.. we've got Bannan, Barry Bannan, i just don't think you understand.

A little Scottish man, who does absolutely f#ck all, we've got Barry Bannan.

How we aren't getting promoted with Bannan, Sasso and Loovens starting every week I'll never know.

spend £15 million on strikers but evern after all that, the fact remains that if Forestieri doesn't play, we know we're not going to win and might as well go home, rubbish 

Semedo is now a starting centre back.

Lucas Joao banging them in on loan.

CC deserves to feel the pressure for the diabolical under performance baeedata on money spent alone. 

CC out for me now.  Love him to bits but just not good enough.

Let's see what happens. The result might be the kick up the ar se Carlos and the team need to make the top 6. 

For me though next season should be a fresh new start from the management to a revamped playing squad. Problem is can we afford this?

5 minutes ago, Animal said:

Yup need to stop wasting money and have a proper sit down at the end of the season and bring in players where needed. Including not signing players on 30k a week and not playing them or good enough to challenge for the starting 11. 

It's easy this management lark ain't it?  Think you've cracked it.  I wish DC and CC had thought of that.  Staring at them right in the face.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

It's easy this management lark ain't it?  Think you've cracked it.  I wish DC and CC had thought of that.  Staring at them right in the face.

Bad advice, I'm afraid. Guess they're still learning though

This all comes back to not having a style of play which we want to play every week.

Without a way of playing you have no idea whether the player you are signing is better than the player currently in that position.

We literally appear to just sign players with a very limited understanding of whether they will suit us or whether they are addressing weaknesses and will improve the first eleven.

We have a good, not great, squad.

We don't have a first 11, as witnessed by the possible team selections on here every week.

Nobody has a clue what our best eleven is and that includes Carlos.