Mr. Chansiri, you are doing better than Mandaric did

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Ooh, dare I? Do you have lots of brains like?

Erm, I don't know, dare you? How am I supposed to answer that?

No I don't have lots of brains, just the one thanks. It's all I really need to be honest as I only have one head.

17 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

No I don't have lots of brains, just the one thanks. It's all I really need to be honest as I only have one head.

I was pondering your original question of whether I want to challenge your intelligence! 

17 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Was tempted to say he's got one head but 2 faces but resisted......... oh bugger I did it didn't I lol

I like mandaric and I like chansiri.

Goes without saying mandaric has more experience running a football club. Chansiri will learn as he's going. As to whose doing a better job it's impossible to say and tbh pretty f u cking pointless 

14 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Was tempted to say he's got one head but 2 faces but resisted......... oh bugger I did it didn't I lol

Do you know what, that's exactly what crossed my mind too. But I'd never admit it :milan:

I think we have been pretty fortunate with both Mandaric and Chansiri. Mandaric was a completely different type of chairman to Chansiri, but just what was needed in the circumstances. Chansiri is clearly on a mission and we need to support him because he will get us there.

Although I have great admiration for Mandaric, I think we owe a little bit of good fortune to his choice of successor. Think what might have happened if the Azerbaijani had got his hands on us: remember Portsmouth.

Perhaps we were owed that good fortune after all those years of misrule by the Masonic mafia.