Fernando forestieri

May I take this opportunity to remind all the fernando knockers that it's time to forget what happened earlier in the season and get behind this rare talent, and remember he has signed a new deal and is wearing the famous blue and white we all love WAWAW

1 minute ago, Andrew1owl said:

May I take this opportunity to remind all the fernando knockers that it's time to forget what happened earlier in the season and get behind this rare talent, and remember he has signed a new deal and is wearing the famous blue and white we all love WAWAW

Lets dredge some more poo up for the umpteenth time.

7 minutes ago, Andrew1owl said:

May I take this opportunity to remind all the fernando knockers that it's time to forget what happened earlier in the season

Literally everyone apart from you had forgotten 

14 minutes ago, Andrew1owl said:

What happened earlier in the season like?

Guest keepitsteel67

Probably gonna get slatted for saying this but.. if you look at his post match int. On YouTube channel.. where his talking about semodo telling him he's our best player. You can see potential problems down the line. He's our best player for now, barring maybe JR. But when (not if) we get to the prem he's not gonna be. And I can see that being a big problem for him..

22 minutes ago, Andrew1owl said:

ff.jpg.5b22acb5f134e745092db06817f73468.jpg

42 minutes ago, Andrew1owl said:

I take it you didnt check on the Pontiff`s health ? 

38 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Literally everyone apart from you had forgotten 

Well I don't think it has totally been forgotten because when we sing his Oh Forestieri song it hasn't got the same volume as before the incident don't you agree ? We loved him then ,still learning to love him again now . Before I got slated I think he is playing at the same level as last season now and gives 110% long may it continue 

1 hour ago, twolaptops said:

If he gets battered again Tuesday without any repercussions it will be obvious there is a ref's vendetta against him...............that Norwich forearm smash under the cantilever....unpunished ????..........WTF !!

I'd like to see that again looked a terrible challenge.