Ross Wallace distance shot/goal ratio

Seeing goal had got me thinking can anyone think of a player who has scored as many long range goals? Seems like he must average about 25 yards out per goal... need some of those yank style stats of yards successfully shot from. The only short range goal I remember was that lucky bobble over the keeper from 6 yards out...

15 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Dunno Brunts against Leeds away was a fair distance and home to Millwall was it ? Another fair distance

Think the one from just outside the centre-circle I remember was against Coventry.

"As long as we've came off the pitch and we've gave everything, that's what the fans want."

Spot on, Ross.

I've been a fan of Wallace ever since the first game of last season vs Bristol. One of their players put in a filthy tackle on Jack Hunt, and Wallace stormed straight over and gave him what for with a 'robust' tackle of his own, before berating him for the first challenge.

That was the first sign of the togetherness and team spirit that defined 2015/16.

3 hours ago, adifferentgame said:

"As long as we've came off the pitch and we've gave everything, that's what the fans want."

Spot on, Ross.

I've been a fan of Wallace ever since the first game of last season vs Bristol. One of their players put in a filthy tackle on Jack Hunt, and Wallace stormed straight over and gave him what for with a 'robust' tackle of his own, before berating him for the first challenge.

That was the first sign of the togetherness and team spirit that defined 2015/16.

It would be nice to think that but I don't think it's accurate with our fans. Some of the performances this season have been a little frustrating but the players look like they have always given their all and there has been no lack of effort. Teams that don't put effort in and have no character lose 5-1 like Norwich yesterday. That hasn't really happened to us at all this season. You get found out in the championship if you don't give your all.