Season ticket conundrum

I bought a season ticket for my daughter for this season and she's hardly been. I've decided to sack that off and would

like to buy my dad one instead. However he isn't a member or a current ST holder. 

It doesn't look like I can change the name online. Anyone know if I can buy the ticket for my daughter to secure the seat and then swap it into my dad's name? They both qualify for concession rate so there would be no price differential.  Otherwise I run the risk of a price rise and losing the seat. 

Looking at T&Cs it looks like transfer of a ST is only allowed on a match by match basis and with express written permission of the club. That's obviously a ballache. 

I'll try and call tomorrow but worried I won't get through so thought I'd ask here. Sadly this was a last minute idea so haven't had chance to contact the club before. 

8 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I bought a season ticket for my daughter for this season and she's hardly been. I've decided to sack that off and would

like to buy my dad one instead. However he isn't a member or a current ST holder. 

It doesn't look like I can change the name online. Anyone know if I can buy the ticket for my daughter to secure the seat and then swap it into my dad's name? They both qualify for concession rate so there would be no price differential.  Otherwise I run the risk of a price rise and losing the seat. 

Looking at T&Cs it looks like transfer of a ST is only allowed on a match by match basis and with express written permission of the club. That's obviously a ballache. 

I'll try and call tomorrow but worried I won't get through so thought I'd ask here. Sadly this was a last minute idea so haven't had chance to contact the club before. 

Renew for your daughter and then before the season starts then pay for the upgrade and change of name.

I've recently done this. I had to take a signed letter from the previous owner stating they wanted it transferring to me into the shop. They transferred it and issued a new card there and then. I had a small fee to pay but was only because I moved the seat from the kop to the north. There may be a price difference depending on your daughters age. 

Managed to get through - initially told I had to buy one ticket and send them an email with new season ticket holders details. That application would be dealt with in the coming month as a fresh season ticket. I suggested buying for daughter and changing name at a later stage the bloke said that was fine too - so that's what I did.  New tickets will be issued after fixture list is out apparently so need to change ticket name before then. Happy Days.