New season ticket

So, i've got my season ticket for next season and my wife (as you all know by now, a blade) said .....are you getting Alfie one.   He's five.   I agree, he should have one so I go to buy.....oh no, I can't!!  

I've just registered him by mailing the email address registerme@swfc.co.uk with his details.

Has anyone else put themselfs or someone else on the waiting list yet, what to expect?     He's been to a handful of games and by and large enjoyed them - it's not a massive amount of £££'s to get him a season ticket.    

Waiting list....who'd have ever thought.

Yeah, I'm a little sceptical that this is a big marketing ploy to make us all think we're going to miss out therefore get us all buying STs and to be honest, why not? Would love to see Hillsborough packed out every game.

I'm on the email waiting list, we want 3 adults and 3 kids season tickets, as far as I know they've not even started dealing with the email list. I'm getting a bit worried with tomorrow being the deadline but hopefully they'll extend the early bird prices for all the people who registered by email.

26 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Yeah, I'm a little sceptical that this is a big marketing ploy to make us all think we're going to miss out therefore get us all buying STs and to be honest, why not? Would love to see Hillsborough packed out every game.

I'm on the email waiting list, we want 3 adults and 3 kids season tickets, as far as I know they've not even started dealing with the email list. I'm getting a bit worried with tomorrow being the deadline but hopefully they'll extend the early bird prices for all the people who registered by email.

I'm sure anyone who emailed their intention of a season ticket before the price deadline will be charged the early bird price.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

I'm a member and have a foundation membership, I was going to upgrade to a season ticket but the wife has started to come with me and I couldn't get her one so didn't bother. If there is a price rise at the end of the Phase when she can buy one I won't on principal.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I'm a member and have a foundation membership, I was going to upgrade to a season ticket but the wife has started to come with me and I couldn't get her one so didn't bother. If there is a price rise at the end of the Phase when she can buy one I won't on principal.

You'll both pay the early bird price if you've joined the waiting list before the early bird deadline.

Read what the club say before declaring your principles FFS! lol

I think there probably had to be a waiting list to ensure that all existing season ticket holders and members could buy one if they wished to do so.

It wouldn't look good if we'd sold out before an existing ST could buy one (however unlikely).

I'm in the same boat, wanting to buy a first one for my little one (have already renewed mine)

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

You'll both pay the early bird price if you've joined the waiting list before the early bird deadline.

Read what the club say before declaring your principles FFS! lol

Bugger off I can't read all that, I just like to spout off clueless, like a few on here lol

Thanks BTW I didn't realise that. I did register my interest so hopefully will hear back

Edited by Owling Wolfe

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Email or send a message on twitter to ticket office explaining situation, they're very helpful with things like this and they'll be in contact asap. 

I'd like a season ticket next year and as a current member I can get one before tomorrow's early bird deadline but my daughter can't so I'm a bit stuck on what to do (I've added her to the waiting list just in case). Also, the choice of seats is poor as obviously current season ticket holders have theirs already. I'm wondering will some better seats become available when some current ST holders don't renew or move seats. I also work Saturdays until around 2pm so am bound to miss some

games. I've made 14 home games so far this season and that should be approx 17 or 18 by the end of the season so money-wise it would

probably be just about worthwhile. 

Sorry just thinking out loud here and trying to convince myself either way!

7 hours ago, salmonbones said:

So, i've got my season ticket for next season and my wife (as you all know by now, a blade) said .....are you getting Alfie one.   He's five.   I agree, he should have one so I go to buy.....oh no, I can't!!  

I've just registered him by mailing the email address registerme@swfc.co.uk with his details.

Has anyone else put themselfs or someone else on the waiting list yet, what to expect?     He's been to a handful of games and by and large enjoyed them - it's not a massive amount of £££'s to get him a season ticket.    

Waiting list....who'd have ever thought.

Ought to be a special dispensation when its a "Mixed marriage"

See the wife being a Blade is dangerous...If for instance little Alfie gets impatient waiting for his Owls ticket..Mum could easily say...

"Well i can get you one straight away Alfie, just put this red and white scarf on...and off we go"

You will have to watch out for that Salmonbones mate

6 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

WTF did I get a neg for that

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Yet , we have plenty of spare seats every game . 

Only reason I can think of is so that they know how many tickets will be sold in years to come. If the limit is say 20,000 if somebody next season doesn't bother you replace them with somebody off the waiting list retaining the 20,000. sold. That's my theory anyway, works for me