Sorry, Adam Reach....

Decent chance he will start  on Tuesday. Squad rotation.

I know a lot of fans have it in for Reach but I think he's a good player. OK, he's no FF but good in a different way.

I disagree. Some games he will be really important depending on who lines up against us on the right hand side. 

FF gives us more flair but in some games Fox or Pudil may need a bit more physical support. It's good to have options.

FF deserves to stay there on Tuesday though. 

Edited by Bluesteel

35 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

but you really are going to struggle for a start at left midfield, unless Carlos is blind to today's game.

Only a fool wants him at left mid. Today's team was on a whole new level to anything we have done with FF up top.

Reach is an excellent player and we may have done just as well today with him instead of Fox.

That said, Fox was superb. Brilliant display of defensive and attacking FB from him, So of course Reach has to start on the bench and look to take the role off Fox when his chance comes, and give Nando a rest here and there. Thought Nando might get 20 minutes rest today at 5-1.

39 minutes ago, prowl said:

Decent chance he will start  on Tuesday. Squad rotation.

I know a lot of fans have it in for Reach but I think he's a good player. OK, he's no FF but good in a different way.

He is decent. He scored a vital equaliser away at Preston, scored a very nice finish against Birmingham too. And he provides some good balls from out wide, not quite enough as I'd like but he's definately been improving over recent matches. He's got good technique I just want to see more directness from him.

But the way Fessi and don't forget Fox played, he is definately going to have to wait for his chance and grab it when coming off the bench.