Season ticket waiting list

Does anyone know the the cap amount is yet? 

I'm a member this year so managed to get a ST for next year when they became available. 

Are ST really that popular at S6 now that we have to put a cap on them? Although when I got mine, there wasn't as many available as I thought on the North. 

i lot of the cap is due to the huge loss of seats due to sag . there was a sell out for a game this season and only got 30500 appx though the ground has 39900 seats ,I don't know if anything is or will be done to get our capacity up to what it was even 2 years ago appx 36000 and 5 years ago nearly 39000 . there is a loss of seats of over 1000 seats on kop due to sag this last few months so kop now is just below 10000 seats yet when it was standing there was over 22000 on there in 1980s on exactly same concoarses at back , I don't know what club is or can do to address this huge problem.

51 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Go on....you know you want to lol

It's strange but after 15 years this is the first time I'm having second thoughts. The lads 17 now and he's had 10 years of it..

Just not enjoying going anymore. 200 mile round trip doesn't help either.

Probably will though as i feel like I'm cheating on them if I don't! 

15 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

It's strange but after 15 years this is the first time I'm having second thoughts. The lads 17 now and he's had 10 years of it..

Just not enjoying going anymore. 200 mile round trip doesn't help either.

Probably will though as i feel like I'm cheating on them if I don't! 

Great effort getting to home matches, wish some of our fans that live closer were as dedicated.

On 3/2/2017 at 08:09, Pod9 said:

Does anyone know the the cap amount is yet? 

I'm a member this year so managed to get a ST for next year when they became available. 

Are ST really that popular at S6 now that we have to put a cap on them? Although when I got mine, there wasn't as many available as I thought on the North. 

We've got almost 21,000 this season, just a guess but I reckon cap is around 24 to 25,000 which I doubt we'll reach anyway unless we get promoted.

Taking away West end of stadium there's only around 30,000 seats available.

25 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

when is the Early Bird price payment deadline, for those not yet contacted from the waiting list?

I think everyone on the waiting list will get early bird prices despite the deadline now passed.