Blades putting pressure on Carlos?

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

Probably your maddest post ever.

lol

They are insignificant skid marks on our expensive y-fronts.

25 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

errr...

Thoughts lol

I have to applaud you asking the question then answering it yourself 

For anyone with half a brain cell your theory is total nonsense and if this isn't anything but a childish wind up then you need looking at 

If it is a childish wind up then you need looking at 

Judging from the replies...I reckon there are several cases of denial....I think I have hit ifnot The nail on the head...at least a nerve...

Now worry in one form or another is one of the main causes of bedwetting in adults....trust me..I used to be a phlebotomist...I know about these things.

Wednesdays recent supposed "Loss of form" has coincided with United suddenly having something like a football team....this has also coincided with an unmitigated amount of micturation on Owlstalk...concidence?.,.. I think not

Just now, torres said:

I have to applaud you asking the question then answering it yourself 

For anyone with half a brain cell your theory is total nonsense and if this isn't anything but a childish wind up then you need looking at 

If it is a childish wind up then you need looking at 

Excuse me..Its a well thought out theory that has merit