If Matias is ever fit again

If Matias is back fit before the end of the season, would you like to see him in the team? Personally, I think when fit, he is a good player and the quality of our wingers has so far this season been poor. His goalscoring record with Nacional in the Portuguese first division was impressive, and its not as bad a league as some think. Showed moments of class last season, not just the goal at Leeds but for example the touch before his goal against Middlesbrough. It is a big if, but if he is fit in the not to distant future I would give him a chance, in my opinion he is a good winger. 

1 minute ago, trask43 said:

Will be back fit in a few weeks if we can resign Lopez as well we'll be able to recreate the team that started last season so well and solve all our problems.

I would take Lopez back was great in second half of season last season

He came with a reputation as a goal scoring winger but seem recall him missing a sitter on his debut against Bristol city and, other than his goal at Leeds, he never seemed to show any sort of form from then til he got injured. If fit he could be extremely useful to us in the run in but can't see him being match fit. 

Is there any update on him at all? Does Carlos even get asked the question in press conferences?

2 minutes ago, barn_owl said:

He came with a reputation as a goal scoring winger but seem recall him missing a sitter on his debut against Bristol city and, other than his goal at Leeds, he never seemed to show any sort of form from then til he got injured. If fit he could be extremely useful to us in the run in but can't see him being match fit. 

Is there any update on him at all? Does Carlos even get asked the question in press conferences?

No idea, I remember about a month ago him saying he is not far away. He is in training again I think.

Doubt we'll see him again tbh - if we have a new manager next season the chances of him being here are as good as zero.

Constantly injured and probably just not cut out for English football - he will probably go back to the Continent where he will no doubt get fit and perform well.

Also a winger which doesn't help his prospects here atm.

2 minutes ago, wawawuto said:

No idea, I remember about a month ago him saying he is not far away. He is in training again I think.

It all seems very strange how he gets injury after injury and never actually gets fit enough to make the match day squad. Not sure he even plays U23 matches for match fitness?