New Manager

I don't post on here much but having read the many silly comments calling for the head of Caravahal. A simple question is who would theses so called supporters want in his place? Please no more mention of Megson.

I accept that the free flowing football is not visible at present, but let's e patient. Be careful what you wish for. 

Guest Kameron

Supporters have no access to the list of people who would apply, who had heard of Carlos before he came here? People used to say who would do better than Gray, Carlos has but I'm sure Gray would have done no worse with the same budget. 

Guest Fletchers head guard
1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I don't know about breaking the bank, but it would certainly break some Owlstalkers' keyboards trying to spell his name accurately!

Be worth it just for the 43 variations of his name we'd seen on here every day 

Any talk of changing the manager at this stage is ludicrous. It is feasible that we may fall over the line to 6th place and go onto glory at Wembley. We may not but I'm patient enough to back CC until the end of the season. Let's do this folks. It can still happen.

55 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Supporters have no access to the list of people who would apply, who had heard of Carlos before he came here? People used to say who would do better than Gray, Carlos has but I'm sure Gray would have done no worse with the same budget. 

Clubs don't seem to be breaking Stu's door down.

1 hour ago, Skiptonowl said:

A simple question is who would theses so called supporters want in his place? Please no more mention of Megson.

Sorry, but "these so called supporters" are entitled to their opinion and whether they want Carlos or not, it's about opinions. Some are happy with him and some are not, it does not make any of them "so called supporters" 

We all love Wednesday not matter of our opinion. 

3 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Sorry, but "these so called supporters" are entitled to their opinion and whether they want Carlos or not, it's about opinions. Some are happy with him and some are not, it does not make any of them "so called supporters" 

We all love Wednesday not matter of our opinion. 

Spot on.

1 hour ago, Skiptonowl said:

I don't post on here much but having read the many silly comments calling for the head of Caravahal. A simple question is who would theses so called supporters want in his place? Please no more mention of Megson.

I accept that the free flowing football is not visible at present, but let's e patient. Be careful what you wish for. 

Here we go again.

"Silly"

"so called supporters"

That's me is it mate?

A so called supporter cos I don't particularly think CC is doing a good job?

Nobody had heard of Carlos before he came here, nobody had heard of the guy who's just taken over at Hull and seems to be turning things around.

Who's to say we couldn't bring another manager from abroad to come and do a job.

Who's to say that managers currently in work wouldn't be interested. I'm sure we can put together a very attractive financial package compared to most at this level, if Leeds or Huddersfield failed to get promotion and don't see why we couldn't attract one or the other. There's certainly more money to spend on transfers at Hillsborough than at those to clubs.

Fans automatically name out of work managers but I think we're better than that now. I personally don't think Pearson or Rowett would be bad shouts but I think as a club we're a hell of a lot more attractive now to managers both in and out of work than we have been for a long time.