Remaining away allocation?

I'm a member with 230 TTP, and trying to suss out what matches I would get a ticket for? 

Wigan Yes

Forest No

Leeds Yes

Reckon I'll be able to get:

Villa Sold Out

Barnsley Yes

Rotherham No

QPR Yes

Ipswich No (Last away game). 

Does anyone one know the allocations for the remaining games and how well they sell? 

I was quite surprised Leeds doesn't always sell out and I was able to get a ticket. 

Looking to sort out travel or digs if possible. 

Cheers 

Rotherham was just over 2000 last season and it is safe to say we will not be getting less than that this season. Id doubt you would get a ticket for it however it is on sky so thats a bit of hope. 

Barnsley is usually touching 6000 tickets so I reckon you should be able to get one. 

QPR will give us both tiers taking it to around 3.3k which will comfortably reach general sale. 

All depends on allocation at Ipswich for you, if the usual 1.9k allocation is given Id doubt you will get a ticket for that.

12 minutes ago, wawawuto said:

Rotherham was just over 2000 last season and it is safe to say we will not be getting less than that this season. Id doubt you would get a ticket for it however it is on sky so thats a bit of hope. 

Barnsley is usually touching 6000 tickets so I reckon you should be able to get one. 

QPR will give us both tiers taking it to around 3.3k which will comfortably reach general sale. 

All depends on allocation at Ipswich for you, if the usual 1.9k allocation is given Id doubt you will get a ticket for that.

Cheers. 

Has Rotherham away been confirmed on Sky? Also can't see them selling that many with their current situation. 

1 minute ago, Pod9 said:

Cheers. 

Has Rotherham away been confirmed on Sky? Also can't see them selling that many with their current situation. 

Yes it is confirmed on Sky which although it is just down the road might mean a few fans that would have gone might not bother. They havent sold out at all this season and I doubt that will change now. They will give us all of the away end like last season id imagine

23 hours ago, Pod9 said:

I'm a member with 230 TTP, and trying to suss out what matches I would get a ticket for? 

Wigan Yes

Forest No

Leeds Yes

Reckon I'll be able to get:

Villa Sold Out

Barnsley Yes

Rotherham No

QPR Yes

Ipswich No (Last away game). 

Does anyone one know the allocations for the remaining games and how well they sell? 

I was quite surprised Leeds doesn't always sell out and I was able to get a ticket. 

Looking to sort out travel or digs if possible. 

Cheers 

Think you will struggle with QPR.

If we have something to play for, and at the minute it looks like we will do. Then that will go fast, also with it being Easter, its always a popular fixture.

Think Barnsley could be your only bet, I'm not going to Ipswich, so if you are struggling for a couple of tickets. I have 1 Id with 850 and another with 730 points on so give me a shout.

39 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

If we have something to play for, and at the minute it looks like we will do. Then that will go fast, also with it being Easter, its always a popular fixture.

Think Barnsley could be your only bet, I'm not going to Ipswich, so if you are struggling for a couple of tickets. I have 1 Id with 850 and another with 730 points on so give me a shout.

I have 330 (up to now) i too would like an Ipswich if he only takes the one please @Adam1867

1 hour ago, Adam1867 said:

Thank you pal, top lad. 

That would be great, I'll message you closer to the fixture. 

I would require both too if available. 

3 hours ago, Ryan the owl said:

Qpr is a bank holiday Monday, that'll sell out fast, warm bank holiday in London, it'll be popular. 

I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed pal. 

Quite hopeful for Barnsley and with Adam kindly letting me have his IDs for Ipswich, I'd be happy with those two. 

29 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Barnsley shouldn't be a problem, anyone who wants to go should get to.

You think? 

Ive got a couple of mates who want one but will have to wait until general sale.