The play offs

2 minutes ago, owler66 said:

30YRS ago you had to finish in the top 3 to get promotion,if that was still now Carlos with the money he has spent has failed miserably

And yet it's 2017. And we're in the required top 6. Perhaps Carlos is succeeding in this, the modern era.

Guest Fletchers head guard
7 minutes ago, owler66 said:

30YRS ago you had to finish in the top 3 to get promotion,if that was still now Carlos with the money he has spent has failed miserably

30 Years you wouldn't have owlstalk to post this on. Your point being? 

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

Remind me what the point of this thread was exactly?

Scrapping around for sixth when back in the day you needed to finish 3rd DC might have already got rid of him cause there is no chance of finishing 3rd he's lucky for the play offs lol

Just now, owler66 said:

Bloody hell Carlos apologists are circling tonight his football is crap and boring spent more money than any Wednesday manager ever 

I don't disagree entirely with that, it's the whole 30 years ago thing that currently baffles me about this thread. How is it even remotely relevant?

11 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Bloody hell Carlos apologists are circling tonight his football is crap and boring spent more money than any Wednesday manager ever 

I earn more a week than my Grandad earned in a year

context FFS

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

I don't disagree entirely with that, it's the whole 30 years ago thing that currently baffles me about this thread. How is it even remotely relevant?

When did the play offs start 30yrs ago before that you had to finish in the top 3 what i'm saying is with the money we have spent we shouldn't be scrapping for a sixth place,you had to go for top 3 or FA what I'm saying is the play offs make for negative football 

Just now, owler66 said:

When did the play offs start 30yrs ago before that you had to finish in the top 3 what i'm saying is with the money we have spent we shouldn't be scrapping for a sixth place,you had to go for top 3 or FA what I'm saying is the play offs make for negative football 

oh yes.

them 2 games against Brighton last season were negative as foook

27 minutes ago, owler66 said:

30 years ago i had hair and my own teeth , now look at me 

Related image