Carlos out of his depth?

2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You are the most sensitive cry baby on this forum.

lol 

such a child. 

How old are you?

Sure you'll be delighted with two defeats on the spin. Can continue your endless campaign of negativity? 

Which player you going to single out tonight? 

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

^^^^^^^^

Hallelujah

Some fans ( ever growing minority) will be the architects of our downfall given the chance.

constantly spouting their negativity. Its bound to brush off on the players/coaching staff

some of the vitriol heard today at Leeds was disgusting.

Anyone would think we were in the bottom 6 not the top 6

Agreed and it must have been appalling vitriol for Westwood to react like he did. These morons simply don't realise that their actions serve only to cause division and negativity.  Yes, we're all disappointed but we have to back the team and CC. If it comes unstuck, so be it. We'll go again with a new manager. If we somehow succeed, it's gonna be a great summer

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

And he doesn't like any criticism of the club.well tough it's a forum for all to have their say. 

Get lost. 

You call for the managers head everytime we concede a goal, let alone suffer a defeat. 

Bristol City at home. We are 2 down and Tinks is calling for CCs head. We win 3-2 and suddenly he can keep his job again. 

Edited by SiJ

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I don't think he's the man to take us up this season what's wrong with that.if he proves us wrong then fair enough 

You have zero credibility when you are calling the managers head everytime we lose a game. 

As I said: Bristol City at home. 

How many games into the season was that? 

5?

You (seemingly from the comfort of your armchair) were calling for the managers head because we were 2 down. You then decided he could stay when we came back to win. 

If you and Zzzmdu want to post endless negativity then so be it, but don't start crying when people like me call you out and challenge your opinions. 

On a related note: who do you replace CC with then?

Who comes in at this stage of the season and has us kick on?

Edited by SiJ

11 minutes ago, modboy said:

Burton away set the tone for this season 

I think you could be right there.

I watched all the highlights back a few weeks ago to see where things changed and it seemed to be after this game where our gameplay began to become what it is now. 

16 minutes ago, modboy said:

Agree, and you know what footy is so unpredictable i feel we may just fluke it to promotion 

16 minutes ago, modboy said:

Agree, and you know what footy is so unpredictable i feel we may just fluke it to promotion 

Bizarrely, I agree. IF we can get to the playoffs the other sides in there are not as good as those that made it last year. It could happen 

42 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Yet another thread, but is he?

He has a fantastic squad at his disposal, but just doesn't know how to get the best out of them! He has chopped and changed all season and doesn't know his best 11. I feel bad for Chansiri because he has really backed him. 

He he is in total denial about his tactics and starting slowly hasn't just been a problem the last few weeks, but all season and even last season when we were playing better. We are far too defensive and it is absolutely shocking spending that kind of money on Rhodes to not try and play in a style that creates loads of chances for him.

His reluctance to drop his favourites from last season is killing us. Wallace is just not good enough, said it for months, a couple of good goals aside, he offers hardly anything. Why sign someone with Mcmanaman ability to sit him on the bench? He would cause havoc for most teams down that right side, and would actually create more for our forwards! Bannan is another for me, been dreadful all season, finally dropped today, but you can guarantee he will be back in next week and Abdi will be out. Dreadful substitution bringing him on today, but you just know Carlos was itching to do so.

I really like Carlos, but I really think he needs a total re-think or he needs to step aside.

More or less the conclusion I have reached - Carlos has to dramatically change his approach or go. His after-match interview today - "we played positive" and well - is delusional. 

Just now, Mishowl said:

I'm genuinely interested to know if people think we will go up?

I don't but what do others think?

in the play off lottery i think we have a better chance than we did last year.

Just now, Mishowl said:

At the moment I can't see it, but we are still in the top 6. 

Play offs are a bit of a lottery so who knows. 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

I've slated Carlos but also gave credit where due which you have missed off on posts.who would I get short term to see season out probably promote within and evaluate in summer. 

So you'd get rid of the head coach and promote someone within the coaching staff as a short term fix. 

To surmise: you just want the manager sacked and have no idea as to a replacement. 

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

If we can confirm a playoff spot, admittedly we could easily drop like a stone, I  think we could go all the way. Last season were brilliant but failed. It may be that we succeed this time despite being pants.

while ever Carlos is the manager he has my 100% backing

whoever pulls the shirt on has my 100% backing

If the chairman deems it necessary to replace Carlos, then his replacement will have my 100% backing