Losing Faith in the manager.

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, ANDY said:

Theres no need for abusive insults.

post not poster

I used to think that but received enough my way.

You don't duck out of a ball on the edge of your box. If you disagree I stand by my comment.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, bigash_swfc said:

Great managers don't completely burn bridges.

If Carlos goes, we'll be able to chant Lewis McGugan!

In fact, lets start chanting this NOW!

Another debate altogether that.

Yet what does Abdi do any differently to Mcgugan.

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

I used to think that but received enough my way.

You don't duck out of a ball on the edge of your box. If you disagree I stand by my comment.

just because someone has a differing opinion to yours does not mean theyre a bellend

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

When just about every post is a dig what do you expect?

Well it's not is it. Plenty of positive posts people just seem to focus on the negatives.

What I've been saying negatively I'm right about. Sasso is poo and Rhodes has been poor.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, ANDY said:

just because someone has a differing opinion to yours does not mean theyre a bellend

An opinion where someone thinks you leave a ball on the edge of your box has your captain mah have told you to does to be fair.

Also I didn't hear Loovens say leave it at the game.

I think everyone is frustrated in some way. 

Personally I don't think Carlos is getting the best out of this squad and I don't like how we play football.

Yes we are in a good position to make the playoffs but I'm now deeply concerned that the way we are playing means we will miss out. 

I don't want to see Carlos go, I want him to get us promoted. But I do think Chansiri will act of we don't go up this year.

Guest RocketOwl
15 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You'll learn better comebacks next year when you move up to big school

Can only pray they will be as witty as yours.

16 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

I absolutely love Carlos, he has been a breath of fresh air to us but it's deeply concerning how negative he has become with his tactics. 

Its also deeply concerning he started Sasso today. We all know I think he's crap and we all know many on here like him as he scored two goals once. That mistake he made today was as predictable as tomorrow. However, instead of slating a poor player I think it's alarming the manager didn't start Hutchinson at centre back. More alarming when 1-0 down he could have still took Sasso off and out Hutch back with Abdi and Bannan centre.

Pudil has been terrible thisnseason but even the terrible Pudil of this season is better then that fox What another poo poo defender. That's two of them in that back four today. 

Only Hunt, Loovens and Fernando can sleep well tonight.

Lastly Rhodes was absolutely woeful all game as usual and then he gets a chance from the spot. I was willing him on and we get a shot as feeble as his play. Fletcher to be fair came on and showed more fight and character then Rhodes.

I guess I'll end the day as I started it...please come back soon Hooper.

If Lees is injured for much longer then play Hutchinson at baxk and play Abdi and Bannan in there or Jones (why sign him).

Feel fed up. Very uninspiring stuff we are a shadow of the exciting team from last season. My only defence of Carlos is Lee and Hooper are the missing cogs to our fast one touch football. 

I guess ill I'll be ok after anothe beer and will join you all tomorrow and come around to the thinking Sasso is brilliant (should keep Tom out) and despite another error he scored twice once so he's brilliant. And although Rhodes has 1 in 6 now for us and doing quite a good job at imitating Stevie Maybhe did score a lot of goals two seasons ago. 

its hard to to be positive after watching that.

I've been losing faith with Carlos for a while to be honest. We are at the back end of February and he doesn't know his best team or system.  We also have an unbalanced squad with 5 strikers in addition to FF when we have overlooked defensive cover.

To be fair, I still would have gone with Hutchinson in defensive midfield today because we lose his defensive qualities in the middle of the park especially away from home.  Leeds play 4-2-3-1 and Hernandez didn't have a sniff today and that was down to Hutch.  It would have been a different story if Abdi and Bannan were in the centre.

You are right that we do miss Kieran Lee and Gary Hooper.  I actually think that Hooper is the best striker that we have that suits our style of play and how he links up play brilliantly.  For me, we need to go 4-3-3 and have Abdi and Bannan playing ahead of Hutch in the middle.  If Lee gets fit before the end of the season, he would slot in and that would leave Abdi and Bannan to fight it out for a place.  We need to inject some pace into this team and that's why I would play McManaman on the right of a front 3, FF on the left and probably Winnall in the middle before the return of Hooper.

It is a mess tho with a load of crap full backs, wingers who play narrow and don't like to take a man on coupled with a negative and pragmatic approach which is the completely the opposite to how we played last season.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I've been losing faith with Carlos for a while to be honest. We are at the back end of February and he doesn't know his best team or system.  We also have an unbalanced squad with 5 strikers in addition to FF when we have overlooked defensive cover.

To be fair, I still would have gone with Hutchinson in defensive midfield today because we lose his defensive qualities in the middle of the park especially away from home.  Leeds play 4-2-3-1 and Hernandez didn't have a sniff today and that was down to Hutch.  It would have been a different story if Abdi and Bannan were in the centre.

You are right that we do miss Kieran Lee and Gary Hooper.  I actually think that Hooper is the best striker that we have that suits our style of play and how he links up play brilliantly.  For me, we need to go 4-3-3 and have Abdi and Bannan playing ahead of Hutch in the middle.  If Lee gets fit before the end of the season, he would slot in and that would leave Abdi and Bannan to fight it out for a place.  We need to inject some pace into this team and that's why I would play McManaman on the right of a front 3, FF on the left and probably Winnall in the middle before the return of Hooper.

It is a mess tho with a load of crap full backs, wingers who play narrow and don't like to take a man on coupled with a negative and pragmatic approach which is the completely the opposite to how we played last season.

That's exactly how I feel too mate glad there are like minded fans on here.