Losing Faith in the manager.

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

I absolutely love Carlos, he has been a breath of fresh air to us but it's deeply concerning how negative he has become with his tactics. 

Its also deeply concerning he started Sasso today. We all know I think he's crap and we all know many on here like him as he scored two goals once. That mistake he made today was as predictable as tomorrow. However, instead of slating a poor player I think it's alarming the manager didn't start Hutchinson at centre back. More alarming when 1-0 down he could have still took Sasso off and out Hutch back with Abdi and Bannan centre.

Pudil has been terrible thisnseason but even the terrible Pudil of this season is better then that fox What another poo poo defender. That's two of them in that back four today. 

Only Hunt, Loovens and Fernando can sleep well tonight.

Lastly Rhodes was absolutely woeful all game as usual and then he gets a chance from the spot. I was willing him on and we get a shot as feeble as his play. Fletcher to be fair came on and showed more fight and character then Rhodes.

I guess I'll end the day as I started it...please come back soon Hooper.

If Lees is injured for much longer then play Hutchinson at baxk and play Abdi and Bannan in there or Jones (why sign him).

Feel fed up. Very uninspiring stuff we are a shadow of the exciting team from last season. My only defence of Carlos is Lee and Hooper are the missing cogs to our fast one touch football. 

I guess ill I'll be ok after anothe beer and will join you all tomorrow and come around to the thinking Sasso is brilliant (should keep Tom out) and despite another error he scored twice once so he's brilliant. And although Rhodes has 1 in 6 now for us and doing quite a good job at imitating Stevie Maybhe did score a lot of goals two seasons ago. 

its hard to to be positive after watching that.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Do you ever post owt positive?

I'll post something positive if there is alright. I stated Hunt Fernando and Loovens played well. 

You know nothing about football if you can be positive after watching that 90 minutes 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Was Loovens error for the goal

Hahahaha only on here.

I assume he told Sasso to duck.

It can't be that's sasso is crap?

That the commentator kept referring to him as Sasso on toast said it all.

3 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

I absolutely love Carlos, he has been a breath of fresh air to us but it's deeply concerning how negative he has become with his tactics. 

Its also deeply concerning he started Sasso today. We all know I think he's crap and we all know many on here like him as he scored two goals once. That mistake he made today was as predictable as tomorrow. However, instead of slating a poor player I think it's alarming the manager didn't start Hutchinson at centre back. More alarming when 1-0 down he could have still took Sasso off and out Hutch back with Abdi and Bannan centre.

Pudil has been terrible thisnseason but even the terrible Pudil of this season is better then that fox What another poo poo defender. That's two of them in that back four today. 

Only Hunt, Loovens and Fernando can sleep well tonight.

Lastly Rhodes was absolutely woeful all game as usual and then he gets a chance from the spot. I was willing him on and we get a shot as feeble as his play. Fletcher to be fair came on and showed more fight and character then Rhodes.

I guess I'll end the day as I started it...please come back soon Hooper.

If Lees is injured for much longer then play Hutchinson at baxk and play Abdi and Bannan in there or Jones (why sign him).

Feel fed up. Very uninspiring stuff we are a shadow of the exciting team from last season. My only defence of Carlos is Lee and Hooper are the missing cogs to our fast one touch football. 

I guess ill I'll be ok after anothe beer and will join you all tomorrow and come around to the thinking Sasso is brilliant (should keep Tom out) and despite another error he scored twice once so he's brilliant. And although Rhodes has 1 in 6 now for us and doing quite a good job at imitating Stevie Maybhe did score a lot of goals two seasons ago. 

its hard to to be positive after watching that.

Rhodes? Woeful? Seriously?

The guys had zero service for 6 games.

Yes it was a poor penalty but that can happen 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, sweetsheri said:

Rhodes? Woeful? Seriously?

The guys had zero service for 6 games.

Yes it was a poor penalty but that can happen 

Rhodes is terrible. truly terrible.

The comparison to Steve May is not even a joke.

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Hahahaha only on here.

Commentators are bobbar.

Loovens left Wood in the middle all alone. If he had followed him he'd have cleared. Of course he told him to leave it, catch him offside. One thing you don't do is ignore captains orders

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Hahahaha only on here.

So you watched the match on telly. Openly admitting you don't go yet you're the first to slate anybody when the ball doesn't roll right. Thanks for your support

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I know not to jump to mass panic after results unlike yourself 

My post was hardly mass panic. Simply stating find it a concern we played a player I said all week would cost us and he did.

I don't expect the armchairs on here to see that, as they rightly say he got two once on sky sports. However, I expect Carlos to see he's not good enough:

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Commentators are bobbar.

Loovens left Wood in the middle all alone. If he had followed him he'd have cleared. Of course he told him to leave it, catch him offside. One thing you don't do is ignore captains orders

Hahahahahaha absolutely brilliant.

Your sir are an utter bellend.