Fantastic result at Elland Road .. couldn't be better.

sooooooooooo ...... after we have stopped crying into our pints and our nearest and dearest have 

prevented us access to sharp instruments :

LUFC nor SWFC will make automatic promotion, but both will be in the play

offs, so apart from bragging rights the score, and points taken today was meaningless.

Talent for talent there is no comparison with the two sides.

Gary Monks, a great guy by the way, has deserved his players to play above them selves since

the same fixture earlier at Hillsborough.

On the other hand a number of very talented and expensive SWFC pros need to put in a proper

shift for Carlos .... who is also very deserving.  

This little Portugese chap who brought the best

away day for us in a decade at Wembley last year deserves much better than he is getting. ...

he must feel like tearing his already thinning mop out.

Senior pros. (and many of them are) in our side need to look very closely at

their reflection in the mirror when they have their bank accounts in front of them. 

Do the numbers really add up ........ when they they think of Mr Chansiri, Carlos and us?

I don't give a monkeys about replies I may get to this on OT ... I just hope a few players

with the exception of Sammy reads the tripe we put out on here.

Something to look forward to .... just hoping that in the last 10 to 12 games,  the players start

repaying Carlos,  and when we beat LUFC in the play offs it will be all the more sweeter

and today will be totally meaningless.

UTO and long live and reign Carlos.

2 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

sooooooooooo ...... after we have stopped crying into our pints and our nearest and dearest have 

offs, so apart from bragging rights the score, and points taken today was meaningless.

Gary Monks, a great guy by the way, has deserved his players to play above them selves since

On the other hand a number of very talented and expensive SWFC pros need to put in a proper

away day for us in a decade at Wembley last year deserves much better than he is getting. ...

their reflection in the mirror when they have their bank accounts in front of them. 

Do the numbers really add up ........ when they they think of Mr Chansiri, Carlos and us?

I don't give a monkeys about replies I may get to this on OT ... I just hope a few players

Something to look forward to .... just hoping that in the last 10 to 12 games,  the players start

repaying Carlos,  and when we beat LUFC in the play offs it will be all the more sweeter

"Repaying Carlos"

lol

9 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

I know let's blame the fans 

Good idea

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

with them doing the double, the form book doesn't suggest this will be the case.

Not relevant - anything can happen in sudden death competitions like play-offs. Maybe we will have Lee and Lees back too.

Edited by ChinaOwl

Guest shawie99

You were doing well until you got to " but both will be in the play offs".

Then it fell off a cliff.

I fear we have hit a bit of a dip in form at the wrong time.

2 hours ago, Davetherave said:

Talent for talent there's no comparison?

Who from your starting 11 today would get in our starting 11 today?

The back four? Wouldn't swap ours for yours.

Hutch for Bridcutt orOKane? Not for me plus most of you prefer Hutch as a centre back.

Doukara and Wacko weren't brilliant today but ant worse than Reach and Wallace? Not really.

FF for Hernandez I could take, Wood for Rhodes? Very close call.

Big transfer fees and wages don't always equal a big talent.

2 hours ago, Davetherave said:

Yes, some of our players definitely need to take a look at themselves & up their game. 

Likewise Carlos needs to stop stifling the players with negative tactics, ponderous build up play & narrow formations.

If we can get in the play offs we have a great chance of winning them I believe.

Ok we lost twice to Leeds, but I thought in both games the result could have been very different.

We look more ordinary this season than last, but I do think we are equipped to get the job done when it will count in may!!

12 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Talent for talent there's no comparison?

Who from your starting 11 today would get in our starting 11 today?

The back four? Wouldn't swap ours for yours.

Hutch for Bridcutt orOKane? Not for me plus most of you prefer Hutch as a centre back.

Doukara and Wacko weren't brilliant today but ant worse than Reach and Wallace? Not really.

FF for Hernandez I could take, Wood for Rhodes? Very close call.

Big transfer fees and wages don't always equal a big talent.

Didn't you defend that bloke from Forest Green's oponion of Tom Lees?