Has to go at end of season

I personally think that unless he wins promotion that he won't be here come August. DC will have seen how the team has performed over the course of two seasons under his stewardship and will have to make a decision on whether he thinks Carlos is the man for the job. We can all agree or disagree but it wouldn't surprise me if we have a new manager next season.

If we put another manager in now it would send the signal out that we are desperate and have no patience. Forget the performances it's a results game, we have lost 2 but won the previous four. Now is not the time as there is absolutely no guarantee we would be any better (not my team etc..). 

What this team needs beyond anything is the support of the fans

1 minute ago, Animis said:

I fully expect us to make the play offs - anything else now and he will have go.

It will be interesting how he approaches the plays off. Would you want home or away game first, based on how we approach the games?

Away first....gives us the option of playing like we did against Brentford second half...

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Away first....gives us the option of playing like we did against Brentford second half...

I do, but we need to finish 3/4th.

I think we'll come back to Hillsborough with a point due to the way he sets up. That gives us a chance, but not sure how he'll approach the first half in this instance.

If we fail to make the play offs I think he'd likely walk, never mind getting sacked. It would be deserved.

If we lose in the play offs it's harder to judge whether he would deserve that. You have to be careful what you wish for sometimes.

BUT his insistence that we didnt need better back up at centre half is an absolute joke. I don't like how he is so blinkered and in denial about certain aspects of the job here. 

Edited by Bluesteel

If we fail to make the play offs I think DC will definitely wield the axe. If we make the play offs but ultimately fail to succeed I think CC might still be shown the door.

DC wanted attacking & entertaining football which he got last season. He's thrown a great deal of money at the squad this season but the attacking & entertaining football has disappeared for the most part.