£10m down the pan

Mr Chansiri needn't have thrown £10m down the sh1tter. If he wanted to sign a forward that his manager can't create chances for then he could have signed me for nothing. I feel sorry for Rhodes. He ought to bring a picnic blanket and sandwiches with him next match because he's become redundant with the way we play

In fairness, we all knew that unless we changed the way we played, the Jordan Rhodes signing was sheer luxury, not what was required - especially with us already signing Winnall, Fletcher etc.

He's a good player - but we haven't improved with him in the team.

And the stats say it all - has he EVER gone so many games without scoring elsewhere in his career?

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Mr Chansiri needn't have thrown £10m down the sh1tter. If he wanted to sign a forward that his manager can't create chances for then he could have signed me for nothing. I feel sorry for Rhodes. He ought to bring a picnic blanket and sandwiches with him next match because he's become redundant with the way we play

You misunderstand, Chansiri bought Rhodes for Sheffield  Wednesday, not for Carlos.

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

In fairness, we all knew that unless we changed the way we played, the Jordan Rhodes signing was sheer luxury, not what was required - especially with us already signing Winnall, Fletcher etc.

And the stats say it all - has he EVER gone so many games without scoring elsewhere in his career?

What 4 games?  Give your self a shake mate!

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

Cant be arsed to check, but yes of course he has. 

6 minutes ago, shandypants said:

He was the one who missed from 12 yards, absolute shocking penalty.

We need to play to our strengths .. at present we look like 11 individuals with no real game plan ...if we do not change system we will not reach the play offs ..performances have been awful for ages but masked by grinding out results but once the results go against us there is nothing to fall back on ..and Rhodes confidence is being eroded every game 

2 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

We need to play to our strengths .. at present we look like 11 individuals with no real game plan ...if we do not change system we will not reach the play offs ..performances have been awful for ages but masked by grinding out results but once the results go against us there is nothing to fall back on ..and Rhodes confidence is being eroded every game 

This

4 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

We're Derby

5 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

He was the one who missed from 12 yards, absolute shocking penalty.

It wasn't a good penalty but that happens. He's there to take the chances to score goals not just to take penalties. I can't see  him getting many chances to take if we persist with these tactics. 

Guest BULGARIA
15 minutes ago, shandypants said:

every man and his dog knew this before we signed him. ( everyone apart from Carlos)