Baffling substitutions

We were completely dominating and obviously in need of a goal. 

CC then takes off Rhodes and Abdi and then we lose control of the game and don't even look like scoring. 

And Winnall was arguably MotM vs Birmingham and now can't get a game.  Why not bring him on?

I just can't work it out.  And I bet the players can't either.

Baffling substitutions is normally the sign of a manager feeling the pressure and allowing it cloud his mind. He clearly felt guilty about leaving his favourite player BB on the bench so had to get him on somehow. I thought Abdi was our standout player first half. Baffling.

Edited by Almat

Rhodes wasn't having a good game, but I'd have kept him on, he's proven to have the ability to score if that one chance drops to him.  Whereas Fletcher has never looked like scoring, ever.

Should have had Winnall on for Wallace, FF to the left and McManaman to the right.

Reach plays a better attacking game when he is left back...I can't fathom that, but he does.

Leeds simply did to us what we have done to other teams for f.ookin' months...

The only worry for me was the complete lack of cutting edge up front, with all the bloody forwards at our disposal...That and the missed Pen...

I mean you can moan all you want about service, but 12 yds out?...it was tame...

The balls in from Wallace today were ordinary, 

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Rhodes wasn't having a good game, but I'd have kept him on, he's proven to have the ability to score if that one chance drops to him.  Whereas Fletcher has never looked like scoring, ever.

Should have had Winnall on for Wallace, FF to the left and McManaman to the right.

exactly

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Reach plays a better attacking game when he is left back...I can't fathom that, but he does.

Leeds simply did to us what we have done to other teams for f.ookin' months...

The only worry for me was the complete lack of cutting edge up front, with all the bloody forwards at our disposal...That and the missed Pen...

I mean you can moan all you want about service, but 12 yds out?...it was tame...

The balls in from Wallace today were ordinary, 

I hate it when players do that tiny little run up and you just know they are going to miss.

I fancied us to win, even having missed the pen, we were on top and looking threatening. He made the substitutions and it completely stifled us. 

Fletcher is a waste of space and should never be used over Winnall. Abdi was running to show, to take him of was ludicrous. Especially replacing him with an out of form Barry Bannan. 

13 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We needed some pace and power up front, yet Carlos brings on Fletch instead of Winnall. 

He takes off Abdi who was our best player in the first half .

Baffling decisions . totally bizarre. 

I just don't see it.  He hasn't made a tackle in 6 months and all he does is find 2 yard passes.  To me he looks like a rich man's Darren Potter.

Just not bothered...

Rotation or not knowing your best team as I'd call it, will not gain you success, never has never will.

I'm almost giving up on playoffs, not winning key games, making errors, slow, not scoring enough. It's not the key indicators of a team on up

Guest Kagoshimaowl
16 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Far to many baffling decisions in the last 2 games 

The most baffling though is paying money for Fox he is shocking 

Supposedly better than Pudil according to most idiots!