reach embarrassing

Guest Grez Bez
1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I've stuck up for him plenty of times but he's played like he has two blocks of concrete on his feet at times 

Same

I've stuck up for him but I don't kno what he offers now...

Guest domSWFC

May aswell have been taken off. Not even substituded, just taken off. He was a left back second half, honestly. You won't believe it. 

When we attacked he was somewhere near Loovens, when we defended, Loovens or Macca had to play left back because Reach was stood looking the wrong way on the six yard line. 

Man of the Match for Leeds today. Found a man with a pass every time. 

4 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Same

I've stuck up for him but I don't kno what he offers now...

I think he offers a physical presence and a lot of effort to provide balance on the left. But sometimes struggles to add a threat to his game. 

But today was frustrating and no doubt he will feel the same. Couldn't control it, cross it and even fell over at one stage.

But he wasn't the only one, Abdi was anonymous. Rhodes should've scored the pen. Fox looked terrified, Sasso isn't up to it and Loovens looked unusually ruffled too. 

I came on here the other day & stuck up for the lad, but today he was absolutely woeful. 

Nothing he did went right - It's not helping him either been shifted around from pillar to post. Fox wasn't playing well either, but if CC wants to make a change, there's no point moving player's positions around in my opinion.