Anyone not renewing their ST?

Any 1 who does not renew isn't a die hard fan . Yes I know some have maybe lost there job or other reasons so fair enough. But the cost of going on day is huge you probably only have to go to 13plus games and it's same as season ticket .also with cap now a lot will miss out .for what I pay based over 12 months 455 on kop works out at app £9 a week that's just over the  cost of a packet of cigs. I'm not having ago at anyone but if blue n white runs though your blood you would find a way , maybe smoke less cut sky back , but it's your choice what u do with your money. Managers come and go so do players but supporters will always be there as blue n white runs though your blood.

I renewed as soon as the chance arose, we are on the cusp of something.  

Anyone who hasn't yet and is thinking they won't - I urge you to think of what you might miss, how long you have waited, and what it would mean to you to have put so much in only to miss out at the final hurdle.

Edited by salmonbones

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

There can't be that many who couldn't be arsed to go to Wembley.

Not really fans either are they?

Definitely not supporters . Was a fantastic day , showed what massive support we have .I'd have slept over night to get a ticket for that day , that's what true supporters do .

13 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

For me it just isn't cost effective. Missed five games this season due to other commitments. Will probably miss Norwich as well. 

really?

Surely you can miss 7/8 games plus you get priority and don't need to have best part of £40 spare on a Saturday.

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

There can't be that many who couldn't be arsed to go to Wembley.

Not really fans either are they? 

Depends. I didn't go to Cardiff or Wembley . Why because I couldn't go with the thought I might be taking a ticket of  a regular as I rarely go these days. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan

Edited by darra

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Definitely not supporters . Was a fantastic day , showed what massive support we have .I'd have slept over night to get a ticket for that day , that's what true supporters do .

Well no, true supporters don't need to queue or beg for others members numbers etc because they get the tickets at the first time of asking.    I don't class everyone who went to Wembley as a true fan, that's for sure.