Black Car hit and scratched in Wednesdayite Car park.

3 hours ago, FuthaMucker said:

Has the perpotrator been burnt at the stake yet or is the witch hunt still ongoing?

Hopefully it never happens to you. The other day somebody jumped a red light and hit my daughters car. She stopped they didn't. She didn't get their reg number. There were witnesses who said it wasn't her fault. She contacted the police who told her there was no CCTV. Result of it all is it's cost her £500 excess and her no claims bonus. I would imagine if the driver in this case who hit them isn't found they'll be in a similar situation.

10 minutes ago, darra said:

Hopefully it never happens to you. The other day somebody jumped a red light and hit my daughters car. She stopped they didn't. She didn't get their reg number. There were witnesses who said it wasn't her fault. She contacted the police who told her there was no CCTV. Result of it all is it's cost her £500 excess and her no claims bonus. I would imagine if the driver in this case who hit them isn't found they'll be in a similar situation.

You're nice than me then. I hope that it does happen to him

10 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

My daughter has sprained her ankle and is on crutches, so we had to leave early.

As we entered the car park we watched a bloke crash into (very low speed) and scrape his car right down the side of another car, then drive off. I managed to get his reg. number and also took a picture of the region number of the victim's car.

Unfortunately I have come home and found the victim's reg. number didn't come out. So I am turning to Owlstalk.

Did you or someone you know come back to find your black car scratched in the rear driver's side corner and their bumper cracked and coming away. If so, and you want to report it, I have the perpetrator's reg. number.

Was he driving a big red Jag? the entire car park shudders with fear when he enters it.

8 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I wonder what you'd be saying if it was your car.

People who think that "grassing" is some sort of crime whereas the original act isn't are generally life's losers who don't end up with nice possessions for them to care about......unless they've nicked them...which is ok apparently

1 hour ago, markg said:

You're nice than me then. I hope that it does happen to him

1 hour ago, darra said:

2 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Are you suggesting that it's not a serious matter?

There really are some precious people on this forum these day. Jesus wept. 

38 minutes ago, Soul Power said:

The bottom of Oxsoring Bank is notorious for these kind of incidents. Its happened a number of times now and has to be the same culprits. You would think the police would be switched onto this and do a stakeout there at a forthcoming match or at worst put up some cameras.

The cars aint speeding so they won't 

1 hour ago, Soul Power said:

The bottom of Oxsoring Bank is notorious for these kind of incidents. Its happened a number of times now and has to be the same culprits. You would think the police would be switched onto this and do a stakeout there at a forthcoming match or at worst put up some cameras.

To be honest there a community police station there, or used to be, and quite a bit of local CCTV further down that street, but right at the top next the junction very little.

I had my car keyed there a few year back, and walking back last night seen the drivers of the cars who windows got smashed.

Surreal moment coming out of the Wednesdayite car part last night. Audi wars.

White Audi in front of us pulling out of the car park, not getting anywhere, so tried to push his way on to Penistone Road in front of a black Audi. Black Audi coming down Penistone Road proceeds to just drive into the side of him. 

No way he couldn't have seen it. No damage, as cars were literally moving at a snails pace, but i'm sure the Black Audi drove in to him on purpose to teach the other guy a lesson.