Black Car hit and scratched in Wednesdayite Car park.

My daughter has sprained her ankle and is on crutches, so we had to leave early.

As we entered the car park we watched a bloke crash into (very low speed) and scrape his car right down the side of another car, then drive off. I managed to get his reg. number and also took a picture of the region number of the victim's car.

Unfortunately I have come home and found the victim's reg. number didn't come out. So I am turning to Owlstalk.

Did you or someone you know come back to find your black car scratched in the rear driver's side corner and their bumper cracked and coming away. If so, and you want to report it, I have the perpetrator's reg. number.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

Guest Fletchers head guard
10 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

My daughter has sprained her ankle and is on crutches, so we had to leave early.

As we entered the car park we watched a bloke crash into (very low speed) and scrape his car right down the side of another car, then drive off. I managed to get his reg. number and also took a picture of the region number of the victim's car.

Unfortunately I have come home and found the victim's reg. number didn't come out. So I am turning to Owlstalk.

Did you or someone you know come back to find your black car scratched in the rear driver's side corner and their bumper cracked and coming away. If so, and you want to report it, I have the perpetrator's reg. number.

Bet it was  someone who launches his pint on you every week that did it 

5 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Don't know anything about that but the street I parked on had three cars with smashed windows. Luckily mine wasn't targeted. Don't know the name of the street  but it's a hill just off Herries Road. Disgusting!!!

Oxspring bank. Think there were 4-5 cars in total. Luckily not my turn to drive tonight but ours got done.

57 minutes ago, r8frazer said:

Oxspring bank. Think there were 4-5 cars in total. Luckily not my turn to drive tonight but ours got done.

a couple of seasons ago parked on there got back to the car after the match to find drivers side door mirror smashed, just the glass bit not the plastic mirror surround,  I thought how has somebody managed to clip the mirror and only damage the glass, checked other cars and there were about 5 or 6 with exactly the same damaged mirror glass on both sides of the road. There are "Private Property, vald permit holder" signs about half way down we were parked before these but I suspect disgruntled residents might have had something to do with it [obviously can't prove owt].

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

It was Darren Bond lol

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Interesting how you felt the need to qualify your reason for leaving early...

Spotted from a distance, a group of teens on bikes, cycling around the gleadless area.

Before Christmas, they kicked wing mirrors off cars.

After Christmas, they put several car windows through.

Keep doing same areas, seem addicted to vandalism. Easy to get their kick and get away on their bikes