Dean Smith

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

All credit to him. Clearly done his homework on us. Exploited the space in behind our full backs and stopped us playing out from the back.

Outfoxed Carlos tonight I'm afraid.

They played well first half, but were lucky to be 2 up and we had enough chances to win the game 2nd half. Not sure he is a tactical genius for making us kick the ball, maybe just worked out that the wind was preventing us from getting it to the halfway line so forced us to kick it.

but Brentford's gameplan wudda been out the window if only we had pressed high tempo from the off

and it shouldn't take a pro coach 45 mins to realise that and change things

sooooooooo bludy frustrated right now, massive squad with tremendous offensive talent that is under utilised

I don't want 57% possession to their 43%, or 29 chances to their 12 etc etc and a defeat

I want a win, sometimes with style, but a win nevertheless

onwards and watch out Weeds there WILL be a reaction

I've just this second got back.  Met him in Tibshelf services at McDonalds (!).  A really nice chap.  Said that he was surprised that we sat off them in the first half, as they can play.  Also that the ref 'had a game of two halves'.  He couldn't believe the fire power we had and who we brought off the bench too.

Genuine nice guy.  All credit to him.