Loovens

Fox

McManaman

Abdi

Hutch

Reach

Rhodes

FF

Have a go for once Carlos! We have been riding our luck for weeks. As Flyingowl mentioned in the match thread, we are winning because of the superior players we have, they are dragging us through despite Carlos's terribly negative tactics, he is not getting the best out of them- I think that is 100% accurate.

I'd be tempted to pack midfield and have two attack minded wingers. Getting crosses in and see where we are at half time... 

westwood

hunt

lees if fit, Sasso if not 

Loovens

Fox if fit

mcm

bannan / jones

abdi

hutch

Fessi 

rhodes 

plenty of freedom to Abdi, Fessi and Mcm 

Just now, Philb125 said:

I'd be tempted to pack midfield and have two attack minded wingers. Getting crosses in and see where we are at half time... 

westwood

hunt

lees if fit, Sasso if not 

Loovens

Fox if fit

mcm

bannan / jones

abdi

hutch

Fessi 

rhodes 

plenty of freedom to Abdi, Fessi and Mcm 

Yeh I can see that and like it.

6 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Westwood

Palmer/Hunt

Lees (If fit, if not Sasso)

Loovens

Fox

McManaman

Abdi

Hutch

Reach

Rhodes

FF

Have a go for once Carlos! We have been riding our luck for weeks. As Flyingowl mentioned in the match thread, we are winning because of the superior players we have, they are dragging us through despite Carlos's terribly negative tactics, he is not getting the best out of them- I think that is 100% accurate.

This is our best side IMO. 

Though Kieran Lee would be swapped for Abdi if fit. 

Edited by iliveinthenow

6 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Westwood

Palmer/Hunt

Lees (If fit, if not Sasso)

Loovens

Fox

McManaman

Abdi

Hutch

Reach

Rhodes

FF

Hunt and I'm happy with that.

7 minutes ago, iCantThinkofaName said:

Mcmanaman 100000% has to start. Bannan+palmer also need dropping but they won't be. 

Westwood

Hunt

Lees/Sasso

Loovens

Fox

Mcmanaman 

Abdi

Hutch

FF

Rhodes

Winnall

Actual lineup will be same as this but with Bannan on the left, FF & Rhodes up front, Wallace/reach on the right and pudil at LB

Yep - two thing in life are certain ..one is death and the other is Bannan starting somewhere in the first 11 under CC.

I will eat my hat is McManaman starts a match from now on in for the rest of this season.

whilst it is partly down to tactics, if the set up isn't right the tactics become almost irrelevant.

Get the lineup and setup right and the they have a much better chance of implementation 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

1 hour ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Yep - two thing in life are certain ..one is death and the other is Bannan starting somewhere in the first 11 under CC.

I will eat my hat is McManaman starts a match from now on in for the rest of this season.

whilst it is partly down to tactics, if the set up isn't right the tactics become almost irrelevant.

Get the lineup and setup right and the they have a much better chance of implementation 

Bannan and Wallace seem to just be Carlos's boys. It is holding us back.

2 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Westwood

Hunt

Sasso (Lees)

Loovens

Reach

McManaman

Hutch

Abdi

Forestieri

Winnall

Rhodes

This. We looked so much more attacking in the second half when Winnall came on and FF dropped to the wing. Even more so when Macca came on. FF when on form can play just as well from the left. He was brilliant tonight even though he kept swapping positions every five minutes. We played so well in parts against Birmingham when Rhodes, Winnall and FF were all playing together, even though it wasn't FF's best game. Then against Blackburn he dropped FF and against Forest he dropped Winnall. Tonight when all 3 were playing we looked good again.