Adam Reach

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Given the style of football we play, just another of a few very odd signings

Baffles me how anyone can rate him. Offers absolutely nothing. Can't tackle, can't head a ball, dreadful positionally, can't beat a man and can't cross a ball. Must have the carlsberg agent

Seems to get played all over which can't really be the best thing for him or the team. There's plenty of managers that would just utilise him in one position which is deemed as his best. But that's the different angle CC gives us. Sometimes it works with players and sometimes it doesn't work. Our teams are picked generally on fatigue and also to counter the opposition and it doesn't always come off. Reach has been decent for us recently but overall hasn't stood out as anything special. The price tag is something that people notice first I guess. 

In fairness the lads got loads going for him. That's why he earns more in an hour and half than most of us do in a month. 

Anyhow, that said why do some of our supporters feel the need to vilify our players. I get that we've just lost and that losing is uncommon for us these days, but surely the last 20 years has taught us how to lose with dignity? 

1 minute ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Take it you didn't go to the Brum game at home? Forest away he played well too.

Yeah I did. Great, he scored a goal. Wool de doo. Di Piedi scored a few for us and he was cat meat. What's your point? Tell me what he brings to the team? 

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Yeah I did. Great, he scored a goal. Wool de doo. Di Piedi scored a few for us and he was cat meat. What's your point? Tell me what he brings to the team? 

We were a totally different team when he came on at Brum, great passing about, great interceptions, caused them trouble, scored a good goal.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

1 minute ago, ohgoditsjames said:

We were a totally different team when he came in at Brum, great passing about, great interceptions, caused them trouble, scored a good goal.

He was up against a 38 year Paul Robinson who was 70 minutes into a game. My old Dad could have come on and looked good.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Im still waiting for you to tell me something that he's good at

Edited by ramone

24 minutes ago, ramone said:

Yeah but he's not been great has he... 

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

He was up against a 38 year Paul Robinson who was 70 minutes into a game. My old Dad could have come on and looked good.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Im still waiting for you to tell me something that he's good at

Give over.  Agenda-driven.  

Reach doesn't deserve a bit of the dog's abuse for this game, especially since he's put in solid shifts 

What does he bring?  Absolutely vital versatility in the mid.  Can drop back and charge forth.  Usually picks up for others' mistakes, too.