Wednesday v Lens video song competition

Well I'm stuck in France now and building up for tonight's match I've been having an online video competition with a friend of mine here, who's the RC Lens webmaster.

Started with Forestieri dropping into the crowd last Saturday and he's just replied that the Hillsborough Lights v Brighton is "Brilliant".

Lens are in Ligue 2 and have special fans. They have their own song about their mining heritage as well as a version of La Marseillaise, but to get you going for tonight, here's a compilation for you. Pretty awesome. 

35 minutes ago, woldsowl said:

Well I'm stuck in France now and building up for tonight's match I've been having an online video competition with a friend of mine here, who's the RC Lens webmaster.

Started with Forestieri dropping into the crowd last Saturday and he's just replied that the Hillsborough Lights v Brighton is "Brilliant".

Lens are in Ligue 2 and have special fans. They have their own song about their mining heritage as well as a version of La Marseillaise, but to get you going for tonight, here's a compilation for you. Pretty awesome. 

I do hope that your not stuck in France, lost on a B Road mate! 

lol

1 hour ago, woldsowl said:

who`s the excaped convict with the megaphone ? 

Published on 19/05/2016 at 11:52 Updated on 12/11/2016 at 10:47

Hafiz Mammadov was absent on Wednesday at the Tribunal de Commerce in Paris when the fate of RC Lens, which he bought in the summer of 2013, was being played in the council chamber. Indeed, no one expected See him disembark. The Azerbaijani has been impeded for two years in financial, political and personal difficulties in his country, but seems to have surrendered his weapons without really trying to fight. " For two years, I knocked at all the doors and asked for help, but it was refused in all the offices, " he explained last week on the site Haqqin.az . " It was a matter of honor not only for Hafiz Mammadov, but for the whole country ... I was ready to give up this club to any other oligarch in Azerbaijan, So we lost Lens.  

After engulfing more than 20 million euros in Lens, Hafiz Mammadov became a ghost shareholder.  He did not even want to follow-up at the beginning of the year to the bid made by BelgianGrégory Maquet , CEO of Century 21 Benelux. His company, the Baghlan Group , owned  99.99% of RCL Holding , the Paris-based company that held virtually all of the shares of the SASP Racing Club de Lens. For lack of funding for nearly a year and a half, this holding ended up being liquidated on 4 May. With only 5,735 euros in cash , she was in default with a liability of 12.15 million. According to our information, this debt consists of the following:
  • 500 000 euros of social and tax liabilities (Urssaf, taxes ...)
  • € 100,000 in supplier liabilities (insurance, law firm), half of which is due to Axa.
  • 11.55 million associate current accounts due to the Baghlan Group
Clearly, the Baghlan Group of Hafiz Mammadov had granted an advance of 11.55 million to RCL Holding to finance its subsidiary, Racing Club de Lens. This amount was theoretically repayable, provided the company was financially able to do so. This was not the case. With the liquidation of the holding company and the sale of the club to a buyer, Azerbaijan will only recover "crumbs" with regard to the investment made.

More than 20 million invested, less than 160,000 euros recovered

The Luxembourg company Solferino , which should be designatedMonday as the new owner of the club , has put on the table 660,000 euros to buy back the shares and  liabilities of RCL Holding in the SASP , with an investment of 5 million euros In capital to cover the immediate needs of Blood and Gold. Of the 660,000 euros of the sale,500,000 euros will be paid to the State to cover the tax and social debt of the company . The remaining 160,000 euros will be distributed among the suppliers and the Baghlan Group of Hafiz Mammadov, in proportion to the amount of their claims. According to our calculations , Azerbaijan should therefore only receive 158,624 euros . The suppliers, they, will share the modest sum of ... 1376 euros. 

Hafiz Mammadov has already lost Bank of Azerbaijan , the private bank he held with his family, which was also liquidated on 1 February . His other football club, FC Baku , relegated administratively to the 2nd division this season, is not going very well either. According to a recent statement , the club of the Azerbaijani capital is still struggling to fulfill all the criteria for the granting of its license. Hafiz Mammadov had won two championship titles (2006 and 2009) and three national championships (2005, 2010 and 2012). 

Translated by Google, but in a nutshell, he's f00ked.