Brentford great fans

Not at Wednesday games. 

But once at Doncaster Rugby League i went to see them play South Wales Scorpions at Keepmoat Stadium. 

One South Wales Scorpions fan didn't know how to get to train station so me and my dad said it's ok we'll drop you off after were heading that way home. 

Edited by aeroswfc

Went to Bradford one year in the 90's a cup match. There were 4 of us and one of the lads worked with some Bradford fans. Met these Bradford fans in a boozer they were alright. They gave us a lift to the match in a ford transit, about 10 of us in the back of this van. Dropped us off bang outside ground and said they would pick us up after (yeah right). We won the match, and fair play to The Bradford lads they picked us up and took us back to the original boozer carried on drinking with them, good day.

back in big jacks era i gave a Wednesday fan who was hitching a lift up to Mansfield  .... turned out he lived in Northampton same as me and gave me his number and said next time I go to give him a ring and he'd come with me .....I didn't bother ...the most boring fecker I ever met .learned my lesson the only hitchiker I'd pick up now needs to have jugs that poke your eyes out .

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

back in big jacks era i gave a Wednesday fan who was hitching a lift up to Mansfield  .... turned out he lived in Northampton same as me and gave me his number and said next time I go to give him a ring and he'd come with me .....I didn't bother ...the most boring fecker I ever met .learned my lesson the only hitchiker I'd pick up now needs to have jugs that poke your eyes out .

I once got a lift to Mansfield from some someone who lived in Northampton. I felt really sorry for him, gave him my phone number. he was the ugliest man I have ever met, and smelt like a can of sardines. I always wondered what happened to him.

WTF: