Villa SOLD OUT

9 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Villa match on 11th March sold out already. Disgraceful they only gave us 2500, royally un-workable over when we gave them double that in August.

Anyone know when Sky will announce TV fixtures for that weekend?

Already been announced! It's Brighton v derby on the Friday night! 

Guest Fletchers head guard

Hardly a disgrace though is it. You weren't calling forest that for exactly the same thing. It happens more times that not, just the way it is 

Just now, RoyCroppersHair said:

My mate picked us a few up today, does anyone know how you find out how many points you've got on your season ticket so I can get on reserve list as a few others still want some

Ticket office on twitter can find out, can also find out online when you're logged in I believe 

Ticket revenue makes little difference so clubs don't want the hassle of loads of away fans. Police and local authorities definitely don't want away fans.

If we continue to win, I suspect we will annoy a few to maximise home fans - namely Newcastle and Derby who will probably only get 2,000 tickets.

Especially annoying when loads of empty seats in home end like Forest.

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

There was plenty of complaining about a small allocation for Forest game.

lol

Wasn't saying it's a disgrace though, I'm just saying it's nothing new, it's more of a surprise when people are shocked by it WTF:

51 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Villa match on 11th March sold out already. Disgraceful they only gave us 2500, royally un-workable over when we gave them double that in August.

Anyone know when Sky will announce TV fixtures for that weekend?

I'm praying Newcastle game gets moved, been invited to a wedding, it will be painful telling them 'thanks but I'm going to match. lol