100 for Carlos

3 hours ago, George said:

Crikey, only if he lasts that long.

A couple of weeks ago there were two or three threads calling for CC to go. Now it's a two month lead time into party of the decade

I'll just leave this here for another hour or so.

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 10:55, offalyowl said:

Just proves what a good manager manager he is as most clubs are always chopping and chanaging their managers for the sake of staying in the league every other week 

We clinched play offs last yearv cardiff great if we could do it again v them

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 05:34, wednesdayok said:

If we count all the cup games and play offs on Friday 14 April v Cardiff City it will be Carlos's 100 competitive game in charge at Sheffield Wednesday, i'm no good at things like this, but is somebody out there who can create or organize some sort of party atmosphere just to show him how much we love him here? As a thank you gesture, it would help if we already clinched a play off spot by then, so lets get the party started lads. 

Lets hope he gets there

On 2/20/2017 at 10:30, M Royds said:

Must be the longest time  he's served at a club?

By a distance.

Previously his longest spell was 50 league games over a season and a bit (2001/2002 and 2002/2003) with SC Leixões in Portugal Liga IIB

On 20/02/2017 at 05:34, wednesdayok said:

If we count all the cup games and play offs on Friday 14 April v Cardiff City it will be Carlos's 100 competitive game in charge at Sheffield Wednesday, i'm no good at things like this, but is somebody out there who can create or organize some sort of party atmosphere just to show him how much we love him here? As a thank you gesture, it would help if we already clinched a play off spot by then, so lets get the party started lads. 

Thank you for what ? 

On 20/02/2017 at 05:34, wednesdayok said:

If you want to create an atmosphere to show him how much we love him then no need to do anything....an average atmosphere should cover it