not happy, let a goal in today

not been, so cant be sure, but from the highlights it seems like a French fella who scored 2 goals the other night appears to be shepherding the ball out, ***** it up, keeper who has just saved a penalty is bobar goes missing and the ball rick 'o shays of an heel, through some bugger's legs hits a pot and trickles in. If you look closely it should have been off side.

we are doomed 

A silly goal to give away, we had at least four attempts to whack the ball away.  

I guess it's the law of averages dictating that sooner or later we would let such a goal in.

Sasso hopefully will have gained something from this experience and in similar circumstances will be more inclined to put his foot through it.   He has coped well whilst he has been in the side and I can't see it being detrimental to his future performances.

Seems a tad harsh to have a go at the defence as so often this season they have seen a game out in a professional and clinical way.  As they did yesterday in the end.

Learning experience more than a rollicking experience.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

It was a stupid mistake by Sasso and let's be honest, he'd be getting slated if a) he hadn't scored two goals the other night and b) we hadn't won yesterday.  He is decent back up but still looking forward to Lees returning to play next to Loovens.

I thought sasso was partly at fault for the penalty aswell, lunged in and missed the ball instead of staying on his feet and following the forward. Instead the player runs through one on one while sasso is still on his arse. Also very naive for the goal. 2 goals or not i just dont rate this lad as a CB. I like my defenders to defend and this lad cant. Fair play to him for stepping in and doing his best but as a CB if you make a mistake there is a good chance it results in a goal. This lad has got plenty mistakes in him and always will. Only my opinion obviously and others will think different.