Forest fans

Taking my seat in BC Upper for this, had a proper set too last season with a couple of pissed up Wendies in the home end, expecting same again.

As for the game, Forestieri was on the bench last game, that would help. They've got some serious firepower & find themselves in good form.
Think I'd go on the counter for this, give em the ball & hope to catch them out.

lol

35 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Taking my seat in BC Upper for this, had a proper set too last season with a couple of pissed up Wendies in the home end, expecting same again.

As for the game, Forestieri was on the bench last game, that would help. They've got some serious firepower & find themselves in good form.
Think I'd go on the counter for this, give em the ball & hope to catch them out.

lol

Good god if they sit back too it's got 0-0 written all over it!

lol

View Poll Results: Do I give a throw?

Voters

13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nah - Fawaz is a cnut so who gices a shirt?

646.15%
  • Nah - the players are all wayne kerrs so I don't give a shirt

323.08%
  • Nah - Wednesday are better than us so I dont give a shurt

753.85%
  • Nah - Brazils's a tosspot so I dont give a shirt.

215.38%

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I've just read on Twitter that they're frantically trying to sign a keeper in time for tomorrow but a fee agent. 

Hopefully the only skill their goalie will need tomorrow is picking the ball out of the back of the net.

Long memories in Yorkshire mate.  Heard two guys arguing about local history in a pub in Penistone . One made a statement and the other said that's a load of rounduns. other fella said, What the feck do you know about our history, you're only a blowin. tother blokes comeback is, " I'll have you know the Mcarthy boneheads have been in Penistone from 1824"    That's what I said, ses the first fella. Ye're feckin blowins.  true story.   or not.   you decide.

21 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

I think that insult is long past now.

Yes,  its a few years back, but the memory is neither forgiven or forgotten (they helped to divide the unions and decimate the coal industry by cow-towing to Thatcher)...  and thousands of people's livelyhoods were affected thereafter.. 

Here endeth the lesson! 

1 hour ago, salmonbones said:

I think that insult is long past now.

To be fair I hear the scab chant less and less now but Forest fans always get in early doors with the "sign on" chant. 

I don't mind it to be honest even if it's people who weren't born then that are signing it. But Forest fans get really shirty about it.