Aston Villa Ticket Details

8 hours ago, yunga_swfc said:

Ticket office told me yesterday thay we have a smaller allocation because we are persistent standers, WM police advise 

Sounds about right. Persistent standers yet never any issues. Shows how absurd the all seated rule is. 

It's complete bull though as Newcastle got more tickets and I don't imagine they sit there politely applauding 

5 hours ago, station road owl said:

Just read this on footballgroundguide 

"I don't know what the Lower Tier facilities were like but apart from the toilets there wasn't any food or drinks available in the Upper Tier."

anyone liking a drink won't like that

Usually I've had plenty before hand lol.   UTO 

On 16/02/2017 at 21:09, Sam779 said:

0907 on the Tuesday.

I think it will be an hour or so later.

Supporters with over 650 TPP's are regular attendees of away matches. Therefore I can't see that many of them will have not bought Forest tickets.

Therefore, I think we will sell a similar amount in the first day as we did for Forest but it is a bigger allocation.

Therefore, I will go for 10.57am lol

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I asked at ticket office today, they think they will go tomorrow morning. Also advised me to go in person rather than try online in case they go v quickly.

do they have some set aside for the ticket office then? I would imagine people buying online would get them quicker. Especially as there are a lot after them.

absolute joke the ticket allocation from villa .....there will be around 10`000 empty seats at villa park , i know plenty of villa fans as i live in the midlands ........just really don`t wanna sit with the home fans but can`t see any other option :ph34r:

1 hour ago, clud17 said:

do they have some set aside for the ticket office then? I would imagine people buying online would get them quicker. Especially as there are a lot after them.

Not sure. Thinking about it I presume they do, otherwise you could be mid transaction and be told an internet sale had just got in as your card was being verified.

36 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not sure. Thinking about it I presume they do, otherwise you could be mid transaction and be told an internet sale had just got in as your card was being verified.

yeh good point. Now i don't know what to do, sit at home and chance the internet or amble down and stand in a queue.

On 17/02/2017 at 15:16, stevewhiterose said:

Can't even get one from Villa, unless you've made a previous ticket purchase.

They will set you an account up if you tell them you are a Villa fan and haven't been for years.