CC post Blackburn

1 minute ago, richowl said:

Carvalhal said: "We would have drawn or lost a game like that last season. We played efficiently and achieved the three points." #SWFC

now that is a load of bobbar :duntmatter:

We would have won that game 3/4/5-0 last season. 

Like we did v MK Dons, Rotherham etc...

He has a point. We had a soft underbelly last season, we are a lot more savvy this season.

Happy days. Well done Carlos, well done lads. I'll take the 3 points all day long

We have been lucky so many games this season.

I don't like being negative but I have got to say it is beginning to get to me.

Carlos has certainly divided the crowd with the negativity, how long before this brews over in the crowd as people are on differing sides of the fence.

Some will take three points whatever the cost and some want to see us being more attacking.

I for one would put up with it against the top sides but inviting teams on to us in the bottom three is in my opinion not the way forward.

Let’s just hope the woodwork can keep working its magic (four times in the last two games).

27 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Check our record against the bottom 3 last year. He's right.

25 minutes ago, ramone said:

Like we did v MK Dons, Rotherham etc...

He has a point. We had a soft underbelly last season, we are a lot more savvy this season.

Happy days. Well done Carlos, well done lads. I'll take the 3 points all day long

What these guys said.

3 minutes ago, paul92vr6 said:

We have been lucky so many games this season.

I don't like being negative but I have got to say it is beginning to get to me.

Carlos has certainly divided the crowd with the negativity, how long before this brews over in the crowd as people are on differing sides of the fence.

Some will take three points whatever the cost and some want to see us being more attacking.

I for one would put up with it against the top sides but inviting teams on to us in the bottom three is in my opinion not the way forward.

Let’s just hope the woodwork can keep working its magic (four times in the last two games).

1.3 to the wood work then

4 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

Think you need to check results last year. I know you probably have a good save file on footy manager. But I think Carlos knows more. 

I left football manager behind when I was a kid not sure if your still into it.

35 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

A lick of paint on the Lepp crossbar away from a draw! lol

I don't care if it hit the corner flag,the crossbar or the post, it didn't go in and as in the Brum game we had margins on our side.

3 points, game in hand on Leeds and Reading AND Norwich. Could increase distance to play off chasers to 7 pts with that game. :D