Sending off...

Reyt drama queen but he did push him.

Got a mate who's a Blackburn fan who went tonight and currently having a breakdown on FB about it all.

Harsh but hilarious.

Can remember their supporters giving it the, "Do you want to borrow our cheque book?" after we'd just beat them with the most glorious Wednesday display I'd ever seen.  No class and tramps to boot.

Fuckem I say!

2 minutes ago, CS5swfc said:

It was handball and you can't touch the ref period, I don't care if he did the Argentinian tango after 4 games minimum!

The ref did the thing that players do when someone touches them and I can't blame him - the rule is you shouldn't argue with the ref, much less lay your hands on him.

Right, I am gonna get some stick for this. But what the heck!

The ref being pushed and his over reaction ironically has a significance for us.

This goes way back to Di Canio's push, which some of you may agree or not was the beginning of the end for us back in the late 90's.

Has anyone heard of the law of compensation? Or karma? It can be termed differently.

An example in football would be:

• Shevchenko scoring the winning penalty one year to win the champions league final, only to miss a penalty 2 years later or so to give the other team the champions league.
  • This also happened to us against Birmingham this season when they turned a 1-0 goal margin around to win 2-1.  We did the same to them last season when Hooper scored his double.
  • Think of it like Liverpool winning so much in the 80's and not winning the league since.  Its the law of compensation.

That push on the ref is just the law of compensation working itself out, evening out the karma so to speak. It can takes years for it to even out as you can see, or sometimes it doesnt take long at all. 

What does this mean for us? It basically means we are leveling out the playing field and we are well and truly on our way back. You might wanna think of it as lifting a curse, bad luck or whatever. 

This law also works for every day life.

Guest Grez Bez
4 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

The ref being pushed and his over reaction ironically has a significance for us.

This goes way back to Di Canio's push, which some of you may agree or not was the beginning of the end for us back in the late 90's.

Has anyone heard of the law of compensation? Or karma? It can be termed differently.

• Shevchenko scoring the winning penalty one year to win the champions league final, only to miss a penalty 2 years later or so to give the other team the champions league.
  • This also happened to us against Birmingham this season when they turned a 1-0 goal margin around to win 2-1.  We did the same to them last season when Hooper scored his double.
  • Think of it like Liverpool winning so much in the 80's and not winning the league since.  Its the law of compensation.

That push on the ref is just the law of compensation working itself out, evening out the karma so to speak. It can takes years for it to even out as you can see, or sometimes it doesnt take long at all. 

What does this mean for us? It basically means we are leveling out the playing field and we are well and truly on our way back. You might wanna think of it as lifting a curse, bad luck or whatever. 

Wishy washy

The referee needs to take a look at himself there. Obviously a sending off but Jesus...

7 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

You've got the wrong username mate.

3 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Wishy washy

The referee needs to take a look at himself there. Obviously a sending off but Jesus...

Why? Because he stumbled? If you're off balance and somebody pushes you unexpectedly, you're going to lose your footing. 

9 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

Jeeez !!  I must be just about to win the lottery jackpot three times in a row then . lol Then I'll have a massive heart attack and die pmsl.