Vaughn Tells The Nation

Micheal Vaughan interviewed on BBC News this morning regarding Joe Root's appointment as the new England cricket captain said "There is only one thing wrong with Joe Root, He supports Sheffield United" the presenter then mentioned that Micheal was a Wednesday supporter, Vaughney replied "Yes I will have to have a word with Joe about that"

Nice One Micheal !!

Guest Fletchers head guard
2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I suggest you read the Wednesday history books

There's a difference between all them years ago and now though, can hardly call it a sport, when they literally stop for food and don't play when it's raining.... thrilling 

5 minutes ago, Fletchers head guard said:

There's a difference between all them years ago and now though, can hardly call it a sport, when they literally stop for food and don't play when it's raining.... thrilling 

I have always wondered what the footballers do for 15 minutes in the middle of games

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

I have always wondered what the footballers do for 15 minutes in the middle of games

For 15 minutes.... none of the tea and lunch poo . They much must really need all them breaks from standing round doing  nothing :ph34r:

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

15 minutes break in a 90 minute game

1 hours break in a 6 hour game

Do the math 

Footballers constantly moving... unless your atdhe :ph34r: cricketers if you can call them, stood around clapping. Says it all