wednesdayok

Thank you Mr Chansiri

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

Here Here!!

 

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

MODS I think his accounts been hacked he's getting too much rub of green lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

Great post.:manager:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

MODS I think his accounts been hacked he's gettitheng too much rub of green lately.

Put it this way if you take the RHODES through the FORESTIERI you eventually REACH  the promised land and once there you WINNALL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

 

With fantastic posts like this , your reputation will be back in credit before long, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S36 OWL said:

 

With fantastic posts like this , your reputation will be back in credit before long, 

It was like rubbing the cat the wrong way got scratched a few times now its purring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there's certainly buzz at the moment. I hope it keeps going and the fans don't lose patience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we deffo have the feel good factor in s6 at present, Rhodes , Winnall and Macca plus Abdi fit has put a different dimension on the outlook, now i feel we are on the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

What post gave you the negs in the first place ?? 

too many to mention 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the first time that anyone has seriously taken the reigns and put their money where their mouth is - so it's a big thanks you from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well there's certainly buzz at the moment. I hope it keeps going and the fans don't lose patience

why should we lose patience? we can all see the work in progress and its all positive.last years play off was like an aperitif,now we're ready for the main course and next year you'll get your dessert and a coffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a Chairman/ owner that all clubs dream about . Thank you Mr Chansiri . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, EL CID said:

We have a Chairman/ owner that all clubs dream about . Thank you Mr Chansiri . 

wouldnt like to be in forest place and a few other clubs in meltdown cos of dodgy owners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now