Thank you Mr Chansiri

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

1 minute ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

Here Here!!

Well said.

5 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

MODS I think his accounts been hacked he's getting too much rub of green lately.

10 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Great post.:manager:

50 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

With fantastic posts like this , your reputation will be back in credit before long, 

53 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well there's certainly buzz at the moment. I hope it keeps going and the fans don't lose patience

why should we lose patience? we can all see the work in progress and its all positive.last years play off was like an aperitif,now we're ready for the main course and next year you'll get your dessert and a coffee