Jack hunt

That cross was on point. Well met by Winnall.

It was fantastic to see, something we have missed for years. Deliveries like that into the box means goals. Strikers (and centre backs when attacking) live off good service.

Edited by Liamswfc92

After what was probably his worst game for the club at Wigan, he's shown good character tonight to give what for me was his best performance this season. Hopefully give him confidence for the rest of the season.

Thought he was left a bit exposed at times with the Birmingham left winger (can't remember his name, but hhought he was brilliliant at taking players on and got a very good cross in him, just the type of player we need) but having said that I thought hre had a very good game for us tonight and the cross that led to Winnall's goal was absolutely brilliant (the sky sports co commentater said it was the best cross he'd seen this season, praise indeed).

I've defended Hunt all season. We've never had strikers capable of taking the opportunity to score from early balls in. Tonight we had 2 & it gave Hunt massive confidence. From the very start he was looking for quick ball up to them instead of the usual holding on & losing it. Him & Fox with Lees & Loovens will be great going forward.

3 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Hinchcliffe did cream his pants over it.

He did indeed. 

Watched the highlights (after I got back) and Hinchliffe was absolutely raving about the ball in from Hunt 

It was a sublime ball in tbf and Winnall (who was excellent all night ) finally got that goal all his good play deserved.