Blue and white romania

Its taken ages but i've managed to convince the majority of romanians albanians and poles in the watford st albans and borehamwood and surrounding areas to support the owls. Dont be suprised if the next owls game in london there will be 250 eastern europeans shouting for the lads

Guest BULGARIA

add to that count numerous toothless village oiks here in Bulgaria.  They all say "The the strikers need service"  in Bulgarian of course.

44 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Its taken ages but i've managed to convince the majority of romanians albanians and poles in the watford st albans and borehamwood and surrounding areas to support the owls. Dont be suprised if the next owls game in london there will be 250 eastern europeans shouting for the lads

Not when Brexit kicks in.

:ph34r:

16 minutes ago, The Claw said:

they will be after the fish in Hillsborough park

Don't knock it. I caught some out of there when I was a kid. You just had to leg it sharpish if the parkie saw you.

Do they still have park keepers? They used to have proper uniforms back in the 60's, made them easy to spot.

I dont have any problems with any of them at all, good friendly honest people who want to work hard and enjoy life in general, they might support steaua or lech poznan back home. But if they want to follow wednesday over here and put money in our coffers its fine by me anytime

11 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

I dont have any problems with any of them at all, good friendly honest people who want to work hard and enjoy life in general, they might support steaua or lech poznan back home. But if they want to follow wednesday over here and put money in our coffers its fine by me anytime

Absolutely...............best post of the day!