Ticket prices Owls v Norwich

Just bought 2 tickets for my sister and her husband who are Owls supporters who live near Bath and don't get to too many games. I got them as near to me as possible in the South and - even at a senior rate - it has cost me £66 - it would have been £86 had I had to purchase standard adult tickets for them.

3 hours ago, Doctor John said:

Just bought 2 tickets for my sister and her husband who are Owls supporters who live near Bath and don't get to too many games. I got them as near to me as possible in the South and - even at a senior rate - it has cost me £66 - it would have been £86 had I had to purchase standard adult tickets for them.

Nice one John, let's hope the lads do them proud ! 

No time for POTG'ers

So What's up doc???? 

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 13:02, Doctor John said:

Thanks Doc

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

What are prices for this game then for anybody that might be interested?

All the detail is in on the official club website under recent news items. I think the prices are a bit steep for this game - for instance, a student non-member has to pay £36 to be on the Kop or £43 to sit in the South Stand. Compared with, say, a trip to the cinema or theatre this is one helluva of a price to pay.