Joao moves to Blackburn

Guest Kameron

He should be staying, it's about time all our strikers started getting proper service instead of the ball constantly been hoofed to them.  Joao is our only striker with any real pace, the only way he will get confidence is by getting a continous run of games under his belt, it's a way of playing that is makes all of our stikers look bad.

23 minutes ago, Kameron said:

He should be staying, it's about time all our strikers started getting proper service instead of the ball constantly been hoofed to them.  Joao is our only striker with any real pace, the only way he will get confidence is by getting a continous run of games under his belt, it's a way of playing that is makes all of our stikers look bad.

Absolutley 1000%

50 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I agree about our shocking service but tbf that down to formation & we know carlos wont change

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Fessi, Fletcher, Hooper, Winnall, Joao, Nuhiu and possibly even Rhodes.

Can't give all of them a good run at the same time can we? 

Simple fact is we have too many strikers for them all to play.

While I agree in part about the service, at least 2 of these need to be moved on.

Joao and Nuhiu are the obvious ones

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Not that old chestnut again - the stats showed we had created the 4th highest amount of chances (if my memory serves me correctly), why do people say we are not making chances? lol and although I think Joao has some potential, he has missed some total sitters this season which may we'll have seen us a least 6 points better off.

27 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Not that old chestnut again - the stats showed we had created the 4th highest amount of chances (if my memory serves me correctly), why do people say we are not making chances? lol and although I think Joao has some potential, he has missed some total sitters this season which may we'll have seen us a least 6 points better off.

Because when we sit in our seats we don't see them.

When this was raised last week I asked for someone to describe the large number of good chances that had fallen to our strikers in our last 4 games, Brighton, Huddersfield, Wolves, Preston. 

I don't know what officially classes as "a chance" but I can barely recall what I would describe as a good chance.

Edited by Holmowl

I have to agree here, the chances we create are pathetic. 

When our strikers miss we are up in arms but its usually due to the lack of chances we create are that scarce that each miss stands out like a sore thumb,

I think the problem with us is the lack of chances created, we give so little away that it stifles our attacking play. 

Joao has his faults but all of our strikers including him suffer from poor service!