QPR away by train

On 31/01/2017 at 17:32, hykehamowl said:

Would wait till Sky confirm April selections before booking!

Derby v Huddersfield scheduled for that day so if they're showing a live game you'd expect that to be picked.  Plus Brighton v Wigan affecting both ends, and of course there could also be the obligatory Leeds or Newcastle pick! 

9 minutes ago, station road owl said:

whats nearest tube station to ground?

white city or shepherds bush

Shepherd's Bush or Shepherd's Bush Market is better pre-match both for pubs and being the correct side of the ground for the turnstiles.  (10 minute ish walk)

After the game because of the exit gates from the ground White City is closer and more convenient.  (5 minute ish walk) 

Just now, station road owl said:

not really a drinker fella, little 1 will be with me too

In that case then go with White City.  It's less busy than the alternatives and as you get to the ground where the player's entrance is, there's a chippy and a corner shop for drinks and snacks.

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Nervous now, booked on the 18:57 return from St Pancs!

Surely it's not as appealing for Sky broadcast as some of the other fixtures that day, but then again if QPR are due a live game to meet their quota...

I hope and expect you'll be right.

Probably won't be until 5 weeks before until you get peace of mind.  Will be announce here.

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Nervous now, booked on the 18:57 return from St Pancs!

Surely it's not as appealing for Sky broadcast as some of the other fixtures that day, but then again if QPR are due a live game to meet their quota...

my dilemma too mate, don't wanna book owt just in case but price is too good

11 minutes ago, station road owl said:

my dilemma too mate, don't wanna book owt just in case but price is too good

Yeah, the price does seem unusually low for a return to London at the moment, maybe with it being the bank holiday.

If it does change to, say, a 5:30 KO we could prob get on the later train back and we've lost £13 (we bought with railcard) plus whatever the price is for the later train. The danger would be if it moves to the Tuesday night (or 8:00 on Monday night), can't make that so we'd prob just have an Easter Monday in London town with no match to get in the way!