Worst game this season?

I think I'm starting to mellow a little now. We didn't deserve anything from the game, and despite an absolute gift to take 3 points, we massively f*cked it up and we got what we deserved.

Which makes me think, why should I be annoyed, angry, frustrated, have a tension headache and shoulder pains thinking about the game, and waste my time talking about it? I shouldn't, so I'm going to forget all about that shambles and think about a nice, football-free weekend with the wife and boy and Wednesday can f*ck off until next week.

7 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I think I'm starting to mellow a little now. We didn't deserve anything from the game, and despite an absolute gift to take 3 points, we massively f*cked it up and we got what we deserved.

Which makes me think, why should I be annoyed, angry, frustrated, have a tension headache and shoulder pains thinking about the game, and waste my time talking about it? I shouldn't, so I'm going to forget all about that shambles and think about a nice, football-free weekend with the wife and boy and Wednesday can f*ck off until next week.

Because like last season, we have missed many opportunites to take this league by the throat.

Apart from Bristol City in the second half and away against Newcastle and Wolves i think the rest of the games have been ranged from below average to very poor.