Can't stop swearing under my breath

Properly gutted. That was a huge opportunity. So lucky to be in that position and we will be made to rue that missed opportunity now. Think Brighton & Newcastle nailed on top 2. And I'm usually a complete optimist. 

We should at least have a good chance of getting to Wembley and I hope I'm proven wrong (just not by Leeds, that would be unbearable). 

@#$?! *throws phone*

...no I'm calming a bit now, just frustrating. That ball came back to Fessi so invitingly and he bottled it. The penalty ok but he was so scared of fluffing his lines on that rebound he completely bottled it. Not his fault for the loss and I love him but that was poor.

Other symptoms include, throwing your suit on the floor, having to again pick up suit off floor and hang up. Trying to shut door quickly, kicking stuff away that was stopping door closing quickly. Closing door quickly then apologising for closing door quickly and being told to go away. Then being like 'I am going away' then calmingly saying good night,  and less quickly closing the door.

1 hour ago, BullitsAA said:

Properly gutted. That was a huge opportunity. So lucky to be in that position and we will be made to rue that missed opportunity now. Think Brighton & Newcastle nailed on top 2. And I'm usually a complete optimist. 

We should at least have a good chance of getting to Wembley and I hope I'm proven wrong (just not by Leeds, that would be unbearable). 

A great, underserved opportunity to put pressure on the automatic places and we throw it away under hideous circumstances.

Scored a fluke own goal against the run of play, possibly a harsh red card for their man, miss a penalty to take the lead, then conceded against 10 men. Talk about shooting yourself in the b*llocks - twice!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

5 minutes ago, BullitsAA said:

Other symptoms include, throwing your suit on the floor, having to again pick up suit off floor and hang up. Trying to shut door quickly, kicking stuff away that was stopping door closing quickly. Closing door quickly then apologising for closing door quickly and being told to go away. Then being like 'I am going away' then calmingly saying good night,  and less quickly closing the door.

Ah, the old 'Wednesday are on telly Friday night' suit. Yes, mine's taken a battering over the years. Got my cummerbund in a right twist tonight, caviar and martini all over the wireless

Nah I had an interview this morning I'd just put it on the bed and shot off to work, casual Friday, then missus wanted to sleep cause she was being mardy with me and I just threw it on the floor then realised I had a 2nd stage interview and probably needed it..and she told me to pick it up.. I thought I best do as I was told. Prefer your version though I must say. 

:duntmatter:

10 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

A great, underserved opportunity to put pressure on the automatic places and we throw it away under hideous circumstances.

Scored a fluke own goal against the run of play, possibly a harsh red card for their man, miss a penalty to take the lead, then conceded against 10 men. Talk about shooting yourself in the b*llocks - twice!

Exactly mate