Owlstalk Matchday Suicide Watch

To be honest, that performance was f*cking awful and deserves all the criticism posted on here.

Don't know why I'm gutted - I expected 0 points before kick off because Brighton are superior to us. Even when we equalised we didn't deserve it, but by some miracle we had a chance to go 2-1 up against 10 men and somehow lost 2-1! That's why I'm gutted - in Wednesday style we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against all the odds!!

I expect, sorry, demand better.

1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

To be honest, that performance was f*cking awful and deserves all the criticism posted on here.

Don't know why I'm gutted - I expected 0 points before kick off because Brighton are superior to us. Even when we equalised we didn't deserve it, but by some miracle we had a chance to go 2-1 up against 10 men and somehow lost 2-1! That's why I'm gutted - in Wednesday style we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against all the odds!!

Still can't put how I'm feeling into words, but think you've done a pretty good job for me...

Just now, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

It deserves large parts of the criticism on here, but some of it is characteristically baffling. If the Doom Merchants are anything to go by then Fletcher and McMannaman are a disgrace to Sheffield Wednesday and should never play again, Reach was appalling tonight, Winnall is a waste of money and Ross Wallace should take all our penalties from now on - that last one gives me nightmares lol

We'll be reyt, disappointing the manner of defeat tonight but Brighton are, and were, a better side than we are/were.