Kieran Lee contract

Guest Arnold

If I'm not mistaken Kieran Lee has less than 6 months less on his contract (June 2017) I would of thought he would of extended this by now unless of cause he doesn't want to.

2 minutes ago, Arnold said:

If I'm not mistaken Kieran Lee has less than 6 months less on his contract (June 2017) I would of thought he would of extended this by now unless of cause he doesn't want to.

He signed a new 3 year contract in the summer

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

He signed a new 3 year contract in the summer

I was looking at transfermarkt and it has him listed wrong. I googled it and clicked the first link which was he one he signed under Stuart gray before he left. Cheers s6 panic over.

3 hours ago, Arnold said:

The word of has been used three times, it should only have been used once. Can you work out which is the correct use and which two should not have been used? 

20 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

The word of has been used three times, it should only have been used once. Can you work out which is the correct use and which two should not have been used? 

The last one mate but to be fair I still understood it. lol

3 hours ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Are you a teacher? 

7 hours ago, Arnold said:

I hope so. Doesn't this mean clubs are now free to talk to him ?

Even if he was in the last 6 months, NO IT DOES NOT lol 

Only clubs based outside of the UK would be able to make an approach, clubs based in the UK can only make an approach once he's within 28 days of contract expiry. 

(sorry, this is the third time in the last week I've had to say this)